Item removed

I removed a item for sale from my eBay account as I decided I would rather keep it. I've recently been sent a invoice for £112 even tho nobody made any bids. Do I still have to pay?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Listed vehicle in wrong Parts category costing an expensive 4% of reserve price set whether sold or not ....> adding a Reserve in the correct vehicles category >   Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles <  would have cost just £7.99.

Vehicle Parts & Accessories
>
Car Parts
>
Exterior & Body Parts
>
Running Boards

Vehicles are never included in free listings and are charged at a non refundable £10.00 listing fee.

.Fees for selling cars and motorcycles are calculated differently....

http://sellercentre.ebay.co.uk/private/what-fees-youll-pay

@tommitucker1987

You listed the land rover in the wrong category with a reserve......

The fee for a reserve in the category you used is 4% of the reserve

Reserve fees are payable sale or no sale

You managed to avoid numerous listing fees which you should have paid the first time you listed the land rover, and the second & on the bike you listed......however the reserve means eBay will catch up & recover the fees you avoided & a bit more

Fail to pay & you will be banned & the debt passed to a collection agency where it will be a lot more than £112 & will wreck your credit file

redwick1
Experienced Mentor

As already said listing fees for motors are non refundable

You listed with a reserve 

If it very silly to list starting at 1p with a reserve if you wanted £3.700 for it

You should always start at a price you are willing to accept

Yes you do have to pay, listing fees are payable whether or not the item sells, regardless of the listing's end time.