Item not as described

I received an item from a seller - a PS2 game.  In the listing, the seller stated the condition was 'acceptable'.  In the text description, the seller stated that the game disc had scratches.  The photos in the listing showed the game case and the game disc/booklet.

However, when I received the item - the case was damaged (not mentioned in the description); the game disc had a handwritten number code on it; the booklet also had a handwritten number code on it as well as a library stamp.  None of this was evident in the photo (which was obviously not a photo of the item I received).  The listing also did not state that this was an ex-library issue.

The disc did have scratches - as described; and did work - again as described.

I have requested a refund - which the seller is willing to do.  However, the seller wants me to pay return postage, as he believes that listing the item as acceptable covers the fact that there is handwriting on the disc and booklet; as well as the library stamp on the booklet.  However, I believe the item is certainly NOT as described as none of these defects were mentioned in the text description and certainly were not displayed in the photos in the listing.   

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question