Member To Member Support
The place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask Community Mentors questions about buying and selling on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returns and refunds

I sold a dress and the buyer sent me a request for a refund, saying it's not as described because ' it's out of shape as it has been on the coat hanger for too long'.I replied that it was indeed on a coat hanger but what does it matter- she can wash ...

Below standard problem

Hi, any suggestions please Last August I had a computer problem which listed books which I did not have and they were ordered on ebay without me realising this, me in my nievaty canceled the orders as out of stock I have been below standard ever sinc...

Seller below standand

I have just received an email from ebay saying my selling performance is below standard. Excuse me????? I'm not a sales agent for ebay. Absolutely disgusted. Ebay has now become a horrible place to sell. The fees are too high. There are too many rule...

Changes to search facilities

Options on search in Motors, Motorcycles, Cars, Classic cars have changed for the worse over the last few days, unable to even opt for the most basic parameters such as nearest first or put a price limit on the vehicles, this is beyond a joke when ca...

Global Shipping Programme

Hi I have just sold an item via GSP, I purchased a postage label via ebay but stupidly it was for the incorrect weight. This label is now voided. I purchased another label for the correct weight. But there are now two tracking numbers for my one item...

reduced sales

Showing results for I have had my items reduced to sell from over 2000 to 680 because of items from Royal Mail and my name and address on the back not received. I find now with eBay 4 out 5 items have not been received. I now refuse to pay back so eB...

Help

Hi guys I bought a car paid and collected it . Now the buyer has cancelled the Sale to avoid paying the fees. Obviously I do t want this to go against my account as a non payment how do I inform eBay about this I really do need a call back, thanks

Buyer requesting refund after 30 days

I have just received a refund request today from a buyer . The item was delivered on dec 31 and hes now claiming its broken having just opened it (new tap) its just outside the 30 day window so am i within my rights refusing. Personally I always insp...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong claims of items not received

Hi Looking for the help with wrong claims of items not received and warning below, We wanted to send you a final reminder that you’ll need to make improvements to your seller performance in the United Kingdom by 20 April to prevent further action bei...

Item views

Interested to if anyone knows why an items 'view' figures change from day to day on the app? Obviously it goes up each time someone views however yesterday it was 301, today 280! This started when the total reached around 290 last week and has gone u...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

£50 Item failed after 4 months

Hey Folks, Bought "2X Genuine P108 18V 6.0Ah Li-Ion Battery for Ryobi RB18L50 Battery ONE+ RB18L40"". When they arrived, as expected sadly based on the price, these where not Genuine. After sending a few messages to the seller and trying to leave a o...

Buyer paid postage as agreed. But I had to buy a label to post the item. How do I get a refund?

Buyer paid postage as agreed. But I had to buy a label to post the item. I have only been paid out by eBay for the sale of the item and not refunded for the post label I had to buy in order to post the item. Why did that happen and how do I get a ref...

Difficulties relisting an item

Hello there, I want to relist an item again. When I press the automatic relist button, nothing happens. I'm doing this via my phone, but on the full web version of EBay not the app. Any advice please? Many thanks, Jackie

Cannot register as a business seller.

I have started to set up an account as a business seller. My mobile phone number is showing as verified on my account details but I am still going through the set up process. When I add my seller account details it says text or call to verify the pho...

despatched icon

I keep pressing the " Marked as dspatched " icon - nothing changes.Received feedback and all completed.Does this affect yor selling standards if not marked as despatched ?

Item verification when selling

I recently listed an item for sale , eBay automatically added item verification o contacted eBay help and support to advise them although I believe item to be genuine it was gifted to me some time ago so I can't 100% gaurantee this , a buyer has now ...

Resolved! Motorcyle Viewing Options

Hi Ebay, I have been an ebay member for many years.Please return all the motorcyle viewing options that has been recently takes away, for example, newest listed, ending soonest, lowest price, highest price, completed listings etc etc, you get the mes...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account at risk

Got a message to say my account is at risk as it's fallen below the eBay standard. I posted an item 1 day after I as supposed to as I was on holiday and got negative feedback. I've sold around 1000 items and get this message. What should I do?

Increased price after offer

Item was on aution with a starting price of £275 plus £11.35 for postage although they said they'd prefer collection. I offered less twice but was declined so I asked if they allow me to buy it now if I paid full price. When I said I'd need it posted...

Collection

I made a sale and the buyer decided to collect the item, he collected it yesterday but the item still shows I have to ship it. What should I do?thanks!

New ebay format or layout

Has anyone any issues with using the advanced search option in the category - cars, motorcycles and vehicles? I used to be able to search for vehicles being sold under auction or best offer format, combined with that, what was nearest to my postcode ...

BUYER SAYING NOT RECEIVED GENUINE ARTICLE

JUST SOLD GENUINE RAYBAN SUNGLASSES WITH LOGO ON LENS. BUYER RECEIVED 12 HOURS AGO AND SAYING THEY DON'T HAVE THE LOGO. SUSPICIOUS. SENT A PICTURE BUT OF COURSE CAN BE PHOTOSHOPPED. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE LOGO TO DISAPPEAR. WHAT SHOULD I DO. GUESS ...

Faulty charging

Hi, bought a new phone on eBay last year in August and now, 7 months later the charging is funny, it takes all night on the charger to reach maybe 40,50% battery.I have messaged the seller but no reply.What can I do now?Thank you.

Android phone

When I log in to my ebay account on my Android phone, as soon as I click on "Selling" it takes me to the List an Item page and I can't leave that page. Also, when I go on to my Watchlist or Purchases it says there is nothing to show despite the full ...

Closing a Request and Opening a Return

An item I ordered did not arrive on the date advertised so I opened a request to get a refund. The item arrived a few days later, as it was too late I wish to return it for refund.My question is, if I close the 'request' will I still be able start a ...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Collection Click and Collect Code - Evri

Hello Community Users I have ordered an item from a seller last week via Evri and on the site it advises it has been delivered. I am new to Evri and yet it advises parcel is delivered at a Evri locker, I can see the parcel on delivery image site howe...

Ebay garage said fits but doesn't

Hi where do I stand with an item I bought which eBay says fits my car but doesn't, I know it's not the sellers fault as eBay said it fits, but on sellers listing it says buyer pays return postage, so not my fault and not sellers fault, so what is the...

filtering

why does filtering no longer work?I want to filter specific years when searching for vehicles but when I select "see all" in order to choose specific years it wont allow me.It appears from reading other peoples complaints that this is an ongoing issu...

Mssing filters

Im gonna surfing on "Cars and motorcycles" section but is became totally usless without "Filters" .What happend?Why its been removed?

Confirming dispatch via DHL

eBay says it will release funds after delivery is confirmed. On my sales offer, (Item ID: 134994592385), both DHL and Packlink were mentioned for international deliveries, and I agreed with (Chinese) buyer to dispatch via DHL. . However, on the Selle...

SCOTLAND FEEDBACK BUYERS

hi everyone new to the form but not really Ebay . ive got a few things on my mind im needin another brain or too to help me sort oot. Oh Scottish escuse the language spelling and grammer lolfirst topic Buyers ive sold a a few bits now all shapes size...

Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR)

Hello Members, Did anyone receive a message from eBay to include additional information in the selling documents about producer responsibility obligations for the Spanish market? And is it possible to edit my invoices only for this market? I would be...

Seller scam

Hi Need help, Bid and won an item, however have tried to contact seller who has no feedback and he's not responding. just checked his profile and it says this (I have items that I need to send can’t get on my account could you let me no were to send ...

Feedbback Button

I am trying to leave feedback but I am unable. I go through the feedback form, enter the star ratings, then find there is no, 'leave feedback' button at the bottom.I there anything I can do about it?

Nectar bonus points delay

There is a delay in having bonus reward Nectar points added to my Nectar account. I have contaccted ebay customer service - they asked me for full details which I have submitted, but there is now no repsonse to my emails chasing for an answer

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Items Not Showing Up In Search

I am fairly familiar with listing on eBay having been at it for over two decades and currently have a couple of dozen items listed for sale, two of which are a Sonos Roam and a Sonos Ray soundbar. I can search for every one of my listed items and fin...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dvd

I was to I ordered a tape and it says its a dvd   I still haven't had it

Screenshot_20240327-151700_Chrome.jpg
User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warranty

I bought my wife a Galaxy S22pro in August, she has been having issues whereas the fone doesn't fully charge, and stops around 80-85%, and also on occasions has frozen, it has a 12 month warranty. I paid almost £400 for this and when trying to contac...

None delivery

Hi, I sold a cardigan 3 weeks ago. Sent the next day Specal Delivery. Post office tried to deliver twice no answer. She then arranged delivery for several days later. Again not in, Post Office tried again next day, no answer. She then arrange deliver...

Pickup items

Im trying to find an acceptable time of waiting for a buyer to pickup an item. I thought it was on the site. Does anyone have any ideas please?

non arrival of car badge

A car badge purchased never arrived, I went through eBay's system but there was no posative outcome. As a seller I am getting telephone numbers and would like the sellers address or phone number if that is possiable. On occasions I have found that th...

ADVERT DESCRIPTION.

HI ALL, CONFUSED!! I HAVE PUT A COUPLE OF ITEMS ON THIS WEEK WITHOUT PROBLEM , TODAY I PUT AN ADVERT ON , IT WAS LISTED FINE BUT WITHOUT MY WRITTEN DESCRIPTION ?ANY IDEAS WHY , I HAVE NOT HAD THIS BEFORE. CHEERS.

s10e mobile phone

Hi I ordered a mobile phone on the 3rd of October an se10e. The phone worked perfectly at 1st then 5 monhs later it wouldn't charge or switch on,this phone had a 12 months warrenty with it.I emailed the seller from my purchase history on fri 22nd of ...

Unsure about buyer

I just sold an Xbox Series S but the buyer just joined ebay today and has no feedback whatsoever. They have paid through ebay and of course the funds are on hold until they receive the item, but I'm just a little worried that this could possibly be t...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help needed please

Hi there I put my Samsung galaxy phone up for sale but didn't realise the buyer had to recieve the item before funds got released . I've nit cancelled the order and want to take my visiting down will o get charged ebay fees New to ebay so not sure ho...

Refund not gone through

Hi was wondering if anyone can help me was due a refund did not recieve it as it went on my old card customer service was supposed to be contacting me to resolve this and I have not heard anything, thankyou Tracey

i bought a jensen shooting head aftm 9 fly line the seller contacted me saying not in stock buy will

i bought a jensen aftm 9 sh head fly line seller mailed saying it will be sent as soon as it was in stock that was months ago it never arrived seller took money from my account they along with their site has vanished frim ebay icannot find them or re...

reduced fees

hi. i get the reduced fees of 70 or 80 % every fortnight, always except over christmas. i did not recieve them last weekend when normally i would. any clues as to why?is it to do with seller refunds etc/ i have 100% feedback with over 6,000 positive ...

Scammer ALERT!!

Beware ... I had a text message allegedly from EVRI saying my parcel label was damaged , but this is a scam !! I checked the couple of parcels that I had dispatched via Evri on their legit site and there's nothing amiss ! The scammer urges you to rep...

Poor viewing statistics

For the last year or two I've noticed views (this sales) are extremely low. Doesn't matter what's listed, description, price etc. or even promoted or not promoted, items just sit there day after day with virtually no views. Anyone else experienced th...

Search

The search photo facility is not working properly as very random items are coming up on screen and nothing like the photos of items I'm trying to match . Any ideas

3G new mobile phone selling on ebay

I purchased 3g moible phone on ebay it works well but keep getting text from 03 top up your phone? I Have unlimted calls so ph 03 turns out that G3 is being turned off across uk starting 6 march 24 I purchased this phone after the 6 there lots of 2g/...

Positive feedback with negative comments

I have mistakenly left positive feedback with negative comments for the wrong buyer. I forgot that ebay leaves those comments in the next time I go to leave feedback. Does anyone know how I request ebay remove the comments, or the feedback altogether...

Don’t sell on eBay

I listed an item ( snowboarding trousers ) on eBay I described it as good USED condition, I pointed out the faults that the item had and provided photos The buyer received the item on 31st January, the buyer had the item a full 6 weeks before asking ...

GSP

I have received an enquiry about an existing listing and been asked if it can be sent by GSP. I have never sold anything outside the UK and am not clear how the delivery function in my listing can be adjusted to reference GSP.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Items not insured by courier

Hi All, Really need some advice quick. I have recently sold a watch on ebay but when I read the couriers T&C's it specifically states that prohibited items are not covered by the insurance (despite paying £75 to ebay for this extra cover). It states ...

late deliveries

Today we received an email from ebayYou’ve received this notification as your ‘Item not received’ rate is high or very high for the period between 01 Mar, 2023 and 29 Feb, 2024.Service metrics are evaluated on the 20th of every month. We’ll review yo...

Help with possible scam

I am confused I think that it is a possible scam as I have post it to evri 6 days ago and the buyer is saying that she only wanted the spray (sol de janeiro spray 240ml) for the weekend and wants a refund because it didn't come before the weekend I'v...

Insertion Fees

It would seem that I have been charged an insertion fee of £14.99 for a £15 listing, can someone please explain how this is correct?

Returned item

HiI bought a pair of trousers, they were to small so I put them into a zip up bag for return, and did so later, I then received an email back, with a photo that they had taken, saying that the item had been worn and was dirty, the item wasn't sent ba...

Customer service

Hi. I sold an item on buy it now option. Paid. Dispatched. But item still showing as available for sale on auction. Help!    

IMG_0717.png IMG_0716.png IMG_0715.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item not received

E BAY not refunding item that I haven't received. Not past date or in another account or any other rubbish. Getting fed up and annoyed with this. I'm a good customer. A

List an item

Hi Guys , Im trying to list items to put up for sale but everytime I select to list item it keeps taking me to the help centre for listing. Has anybody had a similar issue?

Ebay label

A buyer is returning and item to me. I realised the return address was wrong so changed it. In the process of checking it was correct I clicked the refund. Now the buyer has been refunded and the Ebay label is in the system for her to access...but th...

Send to America

Hello, please can someone help me to send an item to the USA. I get no proper answer from the EBay robot. Can I send it through their foreign countries system or do I send it myself? Thanks for any help!!

Resolved! Partial Refund

Hi, I need to give a customer a partial refund on an item they just bought, but don't seem to have the send refund option available on the drop down list, next to the item on seller hub. The item has been marked as despatched & paid for. All the othe...

Item went faulty

I bought a phone in December as a gift and the seller advertised a years warranty on their page.a few weeks ago the screen went faulty so I contacted seller and sent phone back.seller claimed phone had been dropped (which it hasn't) and therefore was...

Item sold internationally

I have just sold a phone, The winning bid was to Somebody in Ghana, I'm shipping from the UK.I wasn't aware that I had allowed people from outside the UK, Postage on the listing was £8.95 special delivery by the Royal Mail, But I don't know where thi...

double charged

i was charged on 19/03/24 for an item and then again on 25/03/24 and i find ebay's support very confusing. the seller has not replied ina few days does anyone know what i should do from here?

Collection only problems

I sold a heavy item that was collection only. My buyer came to my address, paid ne in cash and took the item. All good however my ebay page is still saying to dispatch item. I try to mark as dispatched but it just goes back to telling me to post. How...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I mark an item as despatched?

Hello, I sold an item on ebay uk for the first time in ages. I didn't print any labels. Just packed it up really well (just a CD) then took it to the Post Office to deliver in two days with proof of posting. However, when I try to 'mark as despatched...

Resolved! Ebay stole my money.

Ordered on 04 Mar, 2024, the item was left by Royal Mail in the communal area of my building and went missing. Royal Mail took a photo of halfway open door to the block of 20 flats as a proof of delivery. I asked the seller to step in and contact Roy...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple purchases denied

A buyer wants to buy 4 items of clothing from me, she has received a message stating that 'the seller (me) only allows buyers to purchase 3 items every ten days'. This is absolutely nothing to do with me, obviously I do not want to refuse a sale. Any...

No views or sale

I have not sold anything in the past month. I am not getting any views. Many things i have listed have not sold from couple of months

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

80% fee

Does having multiple qty on listing affect the 80% promotion.? I've sold an item under the promotion but it's not showing the fees correctly.

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Collection only sale, procedure.

For the first time I made a collection only sale. No problems, with the buyer arriving as agreed and picked the item up - however when I went on-line to complete sale/collection, it seems I should have scanned the buyers QR code - eeek.Any ideas what...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad Feedback

Had a buyer gave me a bad review (1 star for everyhting) even when I offered her to return the item that I would issue a refund. Ebay did not agree to remove the comment - now she is selling my item 5x more expensive for the price that she bought fro...

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges in my bank account

I keep finding the odd eBay payment in my bank account and can never find what it is for. This month I have two but I haven't purchased anything or sold anything for these amounts. I've no idea where to look in my account to find these. Initially I t...

seller no longer exist

bought a spin mop and bucket it now has stopped working and the seller has removed themselves from ebay so can't send it back for a refund, it wasn't cheap either .

Scam

Bought item £7.42, item didn't arrive full refund issued but only £6.19 bit of a scam me thinks. How do I contact eBay

mis sold vehicle

I was mis sold a van that was listed on ebay, the seller removed it as wanted cash on collection basically has a different engine than originally fitted with no update on log book & all details in engine sanded off so unable to purchase any parts, al...

Photo enlarger on sold items

Can anyone explain why there is now an option to enlarge a photo on my 'Manage all orders'page? It seems rather pointless as I know what it's like - I sold it! Once cicked it shows me the other photos for the listing - something else I do not need to...

Make an offer

I'm trying to make an offer and at the top of the make an offer page eBay highlights in red a phone number is required for the seeker / courier to contact to arrange delivery, this is ok but I've no idea how to leave my number and can't press the mak...

80% off selling fees on Multibuy listings

80% off selling fees was activated on a Multibuy Listing. Why have I been charged the full comission does the 80% off selling fees not apply to Multibuy Listings or Multibuy Discout. So 2 of the 6 items on the listing sold and I was charged 100% comm...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marking as paid and collected

Hello friends, I sold an item (great ) customer paid cash on collection ( great)how do I mark as paid and collected when it's only given me the option to send I've clicked despatched but it's not letting me mark as paid and collected and leave feedba...

Unable To List Items

Hi - Been told this is a know problem, IS IT - nothing is being done - any help appreciated - the issue began 23/3 when doing sell similar item the title line retains the previous item title - the rest of the listing is fine - it will just not accept...

returns.

hi.could any one tell me how to change my returns policy.on my listings it says returns not accepted,but as i am starting to sell vinyl records which have not been tested i would be willing to accept returns.so could any one tell me how to.thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I received negative feedback

I received negative feedback saying Rubbish first I have ever received. Description and pictures were clear. Buyer had not got in touch to say they didn't like the item I would have refunded. eBay will not help say the buyer has not broken any violat...

Counterfiet

I bought an item off ebay but it was counterfiet. A gucci wallet but its fake. To make matters worse I also stupidly paid the seller some of the money outside of ebay. I know I can get the money I paid this person outside of ebay from my bank but the...

Return

I bought a puppy cam and it stopped working after 2 weeks so outwith the 30 day return , I contacted seller and he said he'd send a replacement but didn't now I've contacted seller again with no reply where do I stand with this ? Thanks

Verifying bank account

Hi what do i do if i have funds unavailable because they are verifying my bank account. I have already previously received monies to the same account only last week and now it needs verifying? Who can i contact about this? Thank you

Feedback

Please I want to send feedback for my order but is I buy the product about Half year ago and now I can't putting feedback, But I am not happy with the product and I want putting Feedback can you help me someone

Nectar

I converted points to two vouchers 1000 and 2000 but no code available for either so could not use but they are showing as spent Nectar say its ebays problem their www.ebay.help,com site is an insicure site and asked for a payment of £39 to join Howl...

Cannot see current feedback comments.

For quite some time now, when I receive feedback, I cannot see what that feedback is. The listing is the same one which has been up for many months now. It used to be that any current feedback automatically went to the top of the page, so you could r...

Changing Method of Delivery

I have noted a growing trend where as seller list an item with a nominated means of delivery for example a upgraded Royal Mail service. When the item arrives they have changed the means of delivery to a less expensive delivery service without advisin...

Returns

Hi i have just started an return and printed off a royal mail lable weight 0-2kg but my item weighs 26 kg !

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund of items for no delivery

Help me please. I purchased an item an duly paid for it, however the item was never dispatched and of course never received. I asked for a refund and ebay then told me to wait which I did while they wait for a response from the sell. Nothing happened...

Refund

I refunded an item about 3 weeks ago payed by Apple Pay debit and still no sign of money in my account anyone else had the same issue or ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Private account not business

I would like yo know how I downgrade from a business account back to a private account. I have been an account holder for many years now and for a brief period in 2008/2009 I sold some information packs on my trade. I was then reclassified as a busin...

selling limit increase, but no value

Just had my selling quantity increased by 400 after a complimentary email about improvement.BUT no financial value! so are they expecting me to add up to 400 items with no selling prices?collects listing fees I suppose !My listings already trimmed to...

Resolved! Winning Bidder says they can't pay

I have twice tried to sell my iPad both winning bidders have come up with an excuse why they can't pay.The first time it was "My Car Insurance Is Due" and the second on Monday 25th said "His Grandmother was ill and he couldn't deal with it" I have tr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

nectar voucher

hi everyone, i recently spent a £10 nectar voucher but the sale was refunded due to the seller not being able to find the item. how long should i have to wait for the voucher to become available again. item was cancelled and refunded (refund was £0 b...

Account suspended after making a sale.

I was cleaning my house and i noticed i had some lego minifigures around, i realsied that they were worth a lot of value so i sold them, i just sent the products of today and this evening i recieved a message saying my account was suspended. I have s...

Faulty tv remote control.

Hi folks, I bought a Samsung TV remote control, the power off button doesn't switch off the TV, so messaged the seller twice, which he has ignored. The item is actually showing on my Ebay as not delived yet, it has of course (only good thing he did s...

Unable to post 3 Wine bottle labels to Italy

I put up 3 wine bottle labels for sale @ £70 + £2 postage and a buyer in Italy has tried to bid but is being told that they cannot be sent to Italy. They would be posted in a small photo envelope. Does anyone know why eBay have said that it cannot be...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sales & Payment email notifications.

After 2 or 3 days blank, I have now started to receive payment notifications with todays date. I hope things are back to normal but cant be sure until I make some more sales. Does anyone know whether the problem is actually solved and whether the pro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller abuse

I won a bid on 4 items by a seller last night whilst I was at work, I check my computer when I wake up and see he has cancelled the orders and left a review calling me a tosser, I see his messages saying the orders will be cancelled at 5pm and he can...

Unknown charge on my account

HelloToday I checked my bank account and I saw there is an upcoming payment to eBay of £5.02. The payment is with the title eBay Commerce UK DD. I haven't bought anything recently with that amount and all of my previous payments have already processe...

Soft porn

I keep on getting a sponsored seller who sells 'erotic' clothing using models who are topless etc. I keep on getting this in my recommended when I look at clothes both for myself and my younger daughters. I can no longer allow my daughter to look at ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Changing a personal account to a business account

Hiya guys I've been selling on eBay for a few months now with a personal account. I'm trying to make the switch to a business account. I've looked and I don't have the option to do so under account settings then personal information. Looking online i...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ebay chat with a bot assisatance

DPD lost my parcel and they asked me to contact sender in this case it was the Ebay Authentication team but the only way to get attention through ebay is to use the chatbot and when the option for a call back comes up on the screen it dosent work and...

Franke kitchen tap new but leaking

Hi , bought brand new boxed Franke kitchen tap, very happy lovely quality, been fitted about a month now leaking from where spout fits into body of tap , told seller he very kindly told me to tighten grub screws...... yes done that, now no contact?

Refunding

I bought an exhaust, the advert said it will fit, I even used the car reg, that also said it will fit, the seller messaged me saying the part is wrong for my car, even though their advert says it will, The seller is saying I need to put in a request ...