No replacement goods received nor a refund - what do I do

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help.  I bought some solar powered wind chimes (spinners) from superpioneer-03 and one was broken. I informed the seller, who in turn said they would send a replacement. This went on and on for a few months, yes they sent, not received, yes they sent, no not received. In the end I requested a refund for the one item. i still have not received the refund. Allegedly there was a problem from the sellers end (China) refunding me via Paypal. Still I have received nothing. I have attempted to contact eBay to request assistance with this but unable to attach the order to the process due to the longevity of the to'ing and fro'ing, hence unable to contact eBay. What do I do please.  I would appreciate any assistance.  Its not the money, its the damn principle of receiving shoddy goods yet again.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

It's always best to go straight to the resoluton centre and open a case rather than messaging back and forth as you have found. Your seller has run you out of time and it is too late to escalate now.

Your remaining hope is, if you paid with Paypal you can open a case there. Escalate after 2 days and definitely before 20.

If you didn't pay with Paypal you will have to see what cover your payment provider supplies.

redwick1
Experienced Mentor

You 

Open a not as described dispute at the bottom of the page under Resolution Centre.

Escalate it after a full 3 days of opening the dispute.

The seller needs to send a pre paid label for the return.

If they dont then ebay should when you escalate the dispute.

Make sure it goes back tracked and that the tracking is in the dispute.

You have 30 days from the day of delivery to open a dispute in ebay

Read up on the Ebay money back guarantee

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-poli...

You dont deal with the seller you open the dispute

If  you paid by paypal then try there and escalate as soon as you can

You can always try

Ask a question