Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Large Letter QR code - To add or not to add

Hi everyone, I recently come back to selling and I remember back when QR codes came out with Large Letters they were a hit and miss with scans. Has it got better these days? I have been adding the QR delivery confirmation codes for recent orders but ...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

regulatory operating fee

Hi Just an update I just got an email from Ebay conserning a Regulatory Operating Fee does this mean that the fees are increasing again just wondering I tried to understand the message to no availe left me a wee bit confused. and has anyone else had ...

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 2 kudos

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

FEEDBACK

Hello everyone,I got a neutral feedback a couple of days ago. This is it ...."Haven't used them yet"I asked the buyer and ebay to considder removing it as it did not appear to be a fault of mine that the buyer has not used the item yet. I have not su...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Global Shipping Programme and Multiple Orders from the same buyer

Hi all So there have been a few occasions now where a buyer has bought multiple items from me, but paid under separate transactions. With normal sales, I would simply put the orders together in one parcel and ship. But with the GSP because of the ref...

Negative feedback not all it seems

You are very wrong in your negative feedback stance. Some people are just hostile. I have encountered two very hostile people who never messaged me first with their complaint which had no grounds to be made, nor did they ask for a refund they simply ...

Parcel shop drop off sizes for Yodel issue

I've just dropped off some parcels at my Morrisons local and they have been told by their Yodel collection driver that they can't accept large parcels any moreI asked her to explain how big a larger parcel was and she said that one that was like a la...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: