Have a good natter thread

Here we can talk about anything and everything:^O Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 1 of 11,615
See Most Recent
11,614 REPLIES 11,614

have you any spare pills cat bat have decided to move house and i think iam going to need them

Message 11141 of 11,615
See Most Recent

3-cat-bat

Arghhh..!   House Moving ...  :_|   You brave soul..!  ... How many do you want Jeff..???!!!   😮

No-one can make you feel inferior, without your consent.
Message 11142 of 11,615
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Hello Jeffery and Cat 😄

Hope the bad weather is easing there Cat, and the migraine, I don't like a normal headache, so my heart goes out to you with that, my mum suffered with them, so I can well feel for you there.

Hope all goes well with your house moving Jeffery,:-D we will all help..............well, I will do the hardest part, yep, I will do the allocating of the jobs to all. :^O

Message 11143 of 11,615
See Most Recent

3-cat-bat

Hi Fairy and Jeff ... 😄

Bad weather went  😄  but "very bad" is due back any time now  :_| . 

Woke up with same flaming migraine ~ must have hit a cluster ~ brain feels scrambled.  Pass the dark glasses, please..?   B-)    Fanking you ...

Yeah, we'll help you move Jeff ... we females are very good at ordering people about delegating work to be done.   Fairy can "allocate" and I will "delegate" ~ roughly translated, that means you'll be doing all the work you were initially going to have to do, but with our help will make the work feel like a pleasure.  See how easily it all works out..?  😉

Bet you're looking forward to that move now..!  ]:) :^O

Message 11144 of 11,615
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Hello Cat 😄

Oo, not nice the bad weather, it's windy my side, no rain, but at least some sunshine it trying it's best to come, so not too bad really. I won't go out as I would be like Mary Poppins, up UP and awaaaaay.:O

I wonder if maybe you might have a food intolerance that might be sparking several of the migraines off, because my mum had some allergy tests and she was told not to eat some foods, it didn't stop the migraines as such, but it certainly limited them more than they had been.

Yep, we will help very well, sure Jeffery will appreciate our offerings. :^O

Message 11145 of 11,615
See Most Recent

ive started on my move and started to de clutter and i filled some forms so i might be in my new abode by Easter thank you  girls for all your help keep it up 

Message 11146 of 11,615
See Most Recent

3-cat-bat

Well ... you're moving along at quite a pace Jeff ... you see how much all this allocating and delegating is helping you already..?  :^O 

Form-filling and de-cluttering already, and we've only been helping you for 24 hours.  So glad to be of assistance..!  B-)   😉

Message 11147 of 11,615
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Not too long then for your moving in Jeffery, all ready then to have time to buy us an Easter Egg for all the help we have given you. :-x:^O

Message 11148 of 11,615
See Most Recent

the move is still a long way of i cant move until i sign the contract and finished de cluttering about six to eight weeks  

Message 11149 of 11,615
See Most Recent

3-cat-bat

I think if we're looking for an Easter Egg from Jeff, we're going to have to "help" a bit more Fairy..!  :^O

Six to eight weeks passes like lightning..!  Are you moving far Jeff ...?  😄

Message 11150 of 11,615
See Most Recent

moving from Wimbledon to Ashford Kent iam downsizing to a tent

the eggs are on me

Message 11151 of 11,615
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Wow, not too hard then to pitch a tent, but if we make it look hard to do Cat maybe Jeffery will take pity on us and buy us two Easter Eggs each. :^O

Message 11152 of 11,615
See Most Recent

3-cat-bat

I'm not too sure that tea's the tipple Jeffrey's after ~ having heard our little chat, Fairy ... :8}

Unless we find something to bribe humour him with, we might just be getting one broken egg between us, despite all the help we've already given him ..!  :_|

Message 11153 of 11,615
See Most Recent

nice tent jeffery,

Message 11154 of 11,615
See Most Recent

looks big enough for us all to have a party

Message 11155 of 11,615
See Most Recent

do not panic fairy i have found the easter eggs at jeffery's new address

Message 11156 of 11,615
See Most Recent

this one was being delivered whilst i was there. we may need some help to eat them lol:-x

Message 11157 of 11,615
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Oo, I am sure we will manage all of these lovely Easter Eggs very well Mally, 😄 and Cat will certainly dive in with us. 😄 when do we start? :-x :^O

Great new home there for Jeffery, the house-warming party will be brilliant.:-D

Message 11158 of 11,615
See Most Recent

leave you to do the A list guest list then fairy;-) no Z's please, i am sure jeffery would like some pretty ladies around, ;-)exspense no object, jeffery is loaded now he has sold the house and is down sizing, better put a £999.000 limit on it on second thoughts?:|

Message 11159 of 11,615
See Most Recent

3-cat-bat

Now who would live in a tent like that..?  Why Jeffrey of course ~ he's one in a Million..!  :-x  And, who would need Easter Eggs like that to share with his very, very special friends (erm ... that would be us ..! :-x ) ... why Jeffrey, of course..!  B-)

P.S.   HOW much are we bribing Jeffrey with ..?  (Desperately scrabbling through handbags, pockets and down the back of the settee, for spare change..!).  😮 :^O

Message 11160 of 11,615
See Most Recent