Everyone share your best eBay advice 😊

Share your advice about eBay or your experience enjoy😜

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Because you can create your own listing, thereby ensuring that the details are correct, you can ensure that book listings are incomparably better and more accurate than Amazon's unspeakably atrocious book catalogue (sic). That also applies to other related categories, such as CDs et al.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

One good piece of advice I can offer,  is if you are selling clothing,  always give full measurements.  That is,  it's not sufficient to just describe items as small,  medium and large,  as all stores / Brands have different sizings.

Give full measurements , what is applicable,  waist,  inside leg,  chest,  length of item,  even lay a tape measure alongside these salient points in your photos.

Less chance then of having a disgruntled buyer and having the item sent back because it doesn't fit, or worse not as described, then you'd have to fully refund.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

@collectible-sport-cards wrote:

Share your advice about eBay or your experience enjoy😜

Leave feedback that makes sense rather than complete gibberish.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Inventory, I am going to be honest, I have made some rookie errors with putting items in the wrong places making finding items hard to find.

I have done a complete audit this week which I am happy with and adjusted storage.

My mantra now is, "If you don't see it, don't list it.."

Please don't judge me too harshly...

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent