din dins.....

I tried doing a chicken in the halogen oven thingy we bought, it does a rotisserie thing....oooh lovely! but you can only roast a budgie sized chicken really. Had it with new spuds and mixed veggies.

Photobucket

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

din dins.....

For lunch, we had a small hot pot each with mixed veg and for tea we had turkey salad.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

din dins.....

Roast cluck, leeks in sauce, carrot batons and wilted spinach.

Chuck was large budgie sized, but will do a chicken and mushroom pie on Tuesday, and the carcase and any tiny bits will make soup, so it works out really economical.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

din dins.....

Slow roast pork roasties, carrots and parsnips courgettes and sprouts. Yum yum.
Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

din dins.....

Lamb shanks done in the slow cooker with a red wine and mint gravy with roasties, cauli and broccoli cheese , carrots, peas and yorkies

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

din dins.....

We had pasta and part baked baguettes. 🙂 I made my own sauce to go with the tortellini.  Washed down with a glass of white wine. 🙂

Life is too short so enjoy it while you can!
Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

din dins.....

I had the last of last august's chilli from the freezer.  Time to cook another batch

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

din dins.....

Sunday Lunch is always a late affair down at our local pub ...it is vital to support the local economy ....

We both had roast chicken with cauliflower cheese , swede mash , peas , green beans , yorkshire pud and roast potatoes. It was excellent . No room for pudding ....
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

din dins.....

We had jacket spuds with cheese, salad and fruit.  Hubby went to football so it was easy to do as I wasn't sure

when he'd be back.

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent