Toaster

Can anyone recommend a toaster that will toast a full slice

of warburtons extra thick bread without having to turn it

upside down so it doesn't burn in the middle?

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Toaster

my  delonghi  is quite good with  thick slices

ive toasted crumpets in it before too

its a 4 slice retro loooking machine about 8 yr old

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Toaster

Try one of these...*is helpful*....smilie massive teeth.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Toaster

Can't help I am afraid, every toaster I have had has been rubbish, and only toasted half so I have to put it back in again upside down, the one I have now is better than the rest but it still has to be done, it will however do bagels and crumpets,  I only ever buy cheapish ones as they don't last long, false economy I think as you usually get what you pay for.  But I do have a tight husband who will only pay bare minimum for anything then wonder why it breaks after 5 minutes.

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Toaster

I cant help as i do my toast like this in my small toaster and need a bigger one myself!!. There are a lot bigger ones sold so you will find one. Enjoy your Warburtons ,,i eat the Orange Fruit loaf mmmm very nice.

Woman Happy

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Toaster

we had this problem.

I bought a cheapy T...o long slot toaster for £9 (click and collect from store)

still sig
Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Toaster

takes 2 slices on their sides nicely

still sig
Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Toaster

other long slot toasters are available, see the big river.

still sig
Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Toaster

oooh that's lovely that fruit bread....pass us a slice Rose!!!

Photobucket

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Toaster

OOhhhhhhh it is nice ,,i had an end bit and a middle bit this morning. YUMMY. It melts in your mouth. The toasters pinging up now ,,you have to catch it CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Woman LOL

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Toaster

I have an "original" SS Dualit toaster (they do them in colours now)  which I've had for about 15 years - no probs, still does the job!

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent