A New Message!!

Oooooh!  LOOK!  A new message!!!  Woman Surprised       Woman LOL

Just an enquiry to ask if there's anyone still around on here who wants to join in the SSS this year?  

That is, the Spectacular Secret Santa!!

Spectacular because there might only be you and Santa!  A cosy little tete-a-tete late on Christmas eve, that's if you like old men with whiskers!!  (so that'll be twishy putting her name down!  😉  )

So, if you're interested, leave just your name on this thread for starters and we'll see how much interest there might be!

It'll be here sooner than you think you know!

Message 1 of 29
See Most Recent
28 REPLIES 28

A New Message!!

Yes, it's still very early and when I kick this lurgy's backside I'll sort you all out.   At the moment I wouldn't say it's winning, but it's neck and neck!  😞

Message 21 of 29
See Most Recent

A New Message!!

I was only joking x
Message 22 of 29
See Most Recent

A New Message!!

Helloooo!  I haven't been on here for ages but I'll join in please, if I'm allowed.

Message 23 of 29
See Most Recent

A New Message!!

Just to let you people know, I'm still here and will organise the SS in a couple of days.  Real life has taken over for a few days...........................................I will be back!  😉

Message 24 of 29
See Most Recent

A New Message!!

Thank you CG, heres hoping you are feeling a bit better tonight.
Message 25 of 29
See Most Recent

A New Message!!

woooo Fishy hiya there, we are all coming back into the fold, slowly but surely hahahaha

Glad you are feeling better now CG and have organised your usual shower for this year xx

Photobucket

Message 26 of 29
See Most Recent

A New Message!!

Yes thanks capt.  Fit and raring to go!!  😄

Message 27 of 29
See Most Recent

A New Message!!

Good to hear CG, you need to be fit to organise us lot.
Message 28 of 29
See Most Recent

A New Message!!

very true Ed, we are little tinkers aren't we hahahahaaa

Photobucket

Message 29 of 29
See Most Recent