cannot log in on iex11 but can with edge

hi

i know this an old problem. I cannot now log into ebay in ie11 which i have being using all the time. i can get in through ms edge

which on the login has retained the password and allows me in. but edge is not my favorite browser . i would like to get back to ie11.

. please i do not want chrome firefox etc . i just want to get back to ie11. any ideas please.

thanks beatrice

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Beatrice,

IE11 is an outdated and no longer supported browser ... continue with Edge, Chrome, Firefox etc. until you find a replacement browser that best suits your needs.    You can have all 3 loaded on your computer and switch between browsers at will.   Try them all.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

hi

thanks for the reply. i understand that i can use other browsers but its been working fine until a week ago.

its what i use . it loops on the enter id page of ebay. i have read it happening before to other people . i dont know if its ebay

or ms.

its strange.

thanks

beatrice

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I'm logged in here in IE11 now, Beatrice, so I can't replicate your problem to try to solve it 😕

OE - I use a downloader (Jaksta Media Recorder) to capture streams from birdie webcams, and certain ones will only download if played in IE11 - weird!  But that's why I use it and use another tab for these boards, to take some pressure off Firefox... or rather, off me, trying to cope with so many tabs in one browser 😉

So there ya go, I didn't start using IE until it was defunct!

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent