It would be really useful to have a pinned post...

katie@ebay

Just another idea that might help people?

Rather than having the same old questions and answers being trotted out again and again on the boards, how about having a pinned post, at the top of each board, with a series of useful links? 

E.g.

To get a call back from eBay: Go Here

To open an Item Not as Described case: Go Here

To report an Item Not Received: Go Here

Etc, etc.

I know all this is available, if looked for, but in general, the people coming to these boards for help are either not aware of it, or cannot find it. I reckon this would help a great many people, particularly those looking on the boards for help, but perhaps not actually posting their questions.

Would cost nothing, and could be useful, provided it was kept updated with current links.

Over promise, then under deliver = negative buyer experience, INR cases, unhappy buyers and sellers.
Under promise, then over deliver = Positive buyer experience, joy and happiness all round. 
If only eBay could get their heads round this basic concept, this would be a happier place for all.
Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

It would be really useful to have a pinned post...

katie@ebay
Employee (Retired)

Hi @hill-walker,

Sorry I was just back in after some time off when this post was done.

This is something we have similar opinions on and we will be working to add some buyer information in relation to returns etc. We also have links on the right side of each board with related help pages that will provide information (and links to take action) on common topics.

Thank you for your feedback. 

Katie 

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent