Board options

catshome1
Conversationalist

I had to get a new iPad yesterday, so I'm not sure if it's that or yet another annoying/pointless eBay "improvement".  I used to get the option to read the discussion threads or the member to member threads.  Now they are all lumped into one thread.  Is it me???

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Board options

it's you!

you can view all the different threads in one place under 'community'

if you prefer to read them under their different headings use the 'discussion' tab to choose what you want to read:-

Untitled.png

member to member is under help from the community:-

Untitled.png

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Board options

Yes, that's the bit that's now missing.  Must be something in the settings on new iPad then.  Will persevere trying to fix it, now that I know for sure! Thank you pixiesen.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Board options

It's nothing to do with the iPad. Follow pixies advice and follow their instructions 

“What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.”
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Board options

She thinks it's her settings on the iPad. 

“What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.”
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Board options

Thank you for trying to help.  I am completely missing the line with the house/home icon, eBay news, etc.  As it hasn't changed on eBay, it must be a setting on new iPad.  Will figure it out!

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Board options

catshome1
Conversationalist

catshome1_0-1670232731734.jpeg

This is what I am getting.......in case it helps

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Board options

katie@ebay
Employee (Retired)

Hi @catshome1,

Due to the screen size on an iPad or phone the navigation menu @pixiesen2012 mentioned is in the Menu to the left of the eBay Logo in your screenshot.

If you click this menu it will show you all the options that are on the desktop version of the site.

Thanks,

Katie 

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Board options

catshome1
Conversationalist

Thank you Katie and Pixiesen!

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent