eBay for Charity
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping costs for 100% charity donation auction

Hello, I'm about to list an item for charity which I would donate 100% of. The item (if all goes well) may sell for £200. International shipping may be up to £30 as Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed for the weight of the item is £26.60 incl...

Selling for Charity and recent new HMRC Rules?

Selling for charity and giving 100% to the Charity, will these recent changes and new rules apply?Selling limit seems to be 30 listings with selling total at £1770?As I wont be getting ANYTHING AT ALL from these sales as it goes into my account and t...

Small donation amounts

A lot of the items I sell are for small amounts, especially without counting postage. If I pay each invoice separately, will the charity lose out by paying more to process the transaction than the donation amount? Is there an option to pay multiple i...

Charity donation

Received email on 23-12-22 saying I hadn't paid charit donation invoice. Spent hours on this ! I have automated PayPal payment set up. Spoke to online chat - useless. Tried to speak to PayPal but sent back to EBay. I have tried to pay invoice but dir...

Charity Payments

I received an e-mail from eBay asking me to make my charity payments by end of August and when I click on the link in the mail it says no pending payments...can someone please help me to get this resolved or point me in the right direction for gettin...

Got eBay for Charity related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors