Community Newcomer
Accepted Solution
feedback
Hello everyone
I would like to deepen an argument ...... if possible ....... 
I bought and paid this jacket Milwaukee M12HHGREY2-201 Gray Heated Hoodie, Battery sgs_engineering_uk_ltd31844Feedback percent of100% Size: Extra Large £ 129.59 Free postage missing item refunded and tell me we will solve any problem, it will be available in two weeks. after two weeks I take it back to ORDER TOTAL £ 146.39 without discount and when issuing the neutral ebay Feedback and takes it off  is not right at least according to me since it is now at 156
increases according to the price of oil? and just let users know that he behaved badly?
I left the neutral feedback saying "perfect jacket, incorrect user increases the price based on oil?". in three weeks it is not normal from 129.56 to 158.39 in addition ebay immediately takes away my judgment

Accepted Solution
Community Member
Answered
in reply to davidesimontaib0
Yes it's absolutely right the seller can sell an item for whatever they like. You've received a refund and if the item was BIN (buy it now) rather than an auction I cannot see why the seller would refund you unless in legit circumstances..

Move on, life's too darn short my friend!
Other Answers: 2
Community Member
Answered

If you have no evidence that the price increased because of oil prices - and I don't see how you can have - that is hardly an accurate feedback.

The seller did what he was supposed to do and refunded you for an item that didn't arrive.  The sale price of the item now is entirely for the seller to decide. Perhaps eBay is also wondering, as I am, what an incorrect user is.

Community Member
Answered

your feedback had nothing to do with the sale, so it was removed.