Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi there

Would ebay to solve me 2 cases please 

negative feedback

Apparently it's okay with ebay if a buyer lies & says that the item arrived in the wrong size when I sent the size they ordered, threaten me with negative feedback, get a full refund & get to keep the item for free, demand that I send another item in...

feedback

why is it that recently ebay is sending out messages to leave feedback before the item purchased has even been delivered ?

Feedback error

With the new 'Rate the item' added to feedback it is not allowing you to leave positive feedback with a comment unless you rate the item. How can you rate an item if new and unused. Sill update again.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Safety

Does anyone else think these things are dangerous? Personally I don't think they would keep a child's head in the right position if the kid had a problem, i.e. above the water.

User avatar by Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Negative feedback removal

Seller sent me some string instead of a 4ft clamp...Never responded to emails and I had to raise a claim to which I got a reply stated item was del on said date,etc...Again the seller had not bothered to read the content of what had been deliverd...A...

Feedback

I do not like giving public feedback for intimate items of clothing. I don't want the world to know what knickers I wear. When I looked at my own feedback, there are photos of clothing which I have not left feedback for, as above. ARE THOSE PHOTOS AC...

Feedback removal for a seller left by mistake.

HiI can I remove negative feedback I left to a seller by mistake for an order which was even cancelled by the way. I basically mixed up two sellers while leaving feedback as I bought the same thing but one I had to cancel the order. Now I left wrong ...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchase problems

I have become recently very aware of the limitations of ebay's returns and feedback policies which I believe should be reviewed and amended to enable buyers to report problems with purchases for a longer period than is currently allowed. Having purch...

User avatar by Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Show Feedback With Photos = FAIL

Show Feedback With Photos = FAILI checked the box to show "only" feedback with photos, and it DOES NOT show feedbacks I've left with photos.

Negative feedbacks

Hi there all hope you are all well and happy.Here's one conversation which buyer's get away with which is so unfairFor sellers on the eBay platform.I think it's unfair for a seller on this platformTo undergo such discrimination from buyer's.Allowing ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! feedback

can some one explain to me why , when buying an item or won an auction, pay within seconds. the seller only sends feedback once recieved it (nearly 100%). thought the feedback was your experience with the transaction, not another way of reply to a ru...

Item still not dispatched

I ordered a small item on the 2nd of February and paid straight away . the item still hasn't been dispatched it's just sitting saying paid . i have contacted the seller and still no reply. i can't log it as not arrived for two more days !!!! I can't ...

It may be me, but I have noticed recently when checking the feedback for a seller, there are now two options: most relevant & most recent. The default appears to be the former.In one case I notice the most recent item, a neg, is shown as it should, i...

Got buying related questions? Start here: