Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Being spammed with 'discount' offers

Ebay now has a policy of allowing sellers to spam potential buyers with 'discount' offers. They've done this with things on the watch list for a while, but are now seemingly doing it with things which have been simply viewed and not watched. I have t...

Post purchase marketing emails from seller

I recently got an email from a seller, after I bought from them on eBay, offering a future discount & with a link to their own (non eBay) shop. I didn't know that sellers could access my email address, I now understand they can, but surely it's not o...

Buying

Hi, I purchased a pricey item on Saturday, when should I expect to hear from seller, she only has a low score for selling

Hi there

Would ebay to solve me 2 cases please 

Resolved! Appalling new eBay bidding "glitch", more seconds added, & allows snipers to out bid a winning bid

I have been buying & selling on eBay for over 15 years, & have watched whilst little by little eBay tweek elements which have worked perfectly, but this new little trick up the sleeve of eBay when bidding, takes the biscuit. You find an item you want...

Auto paid removal

How to remove or disable the option of autopaid on offers you made for a seller ... it's absolutely an the worse option in all ebay .... I am thinking seriously stop making offers if these option still active .... please how can I disable it or remov...

Fraudulent Listings for cars

There are an ever increasing number of fraudulent listings onEBay motors but alerting EBay to these listings the report button doesn't seem to have any affect . Here's how it works. Seller gets photos of expensive car from Autotrader or another EBay ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

purchase history

hi we are wondering if we can go with purchase history more than 7 years please,we want to see how much we spend on all years, if someone can help with this that would be wonderful,thank you

No confirmation email

I'm not receiving confirmation email after placing order.Not in junk folder.All other emails received ok.

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watch list items

When my watch list items end they disappear, very frustrating as i cant see how much they sell for

Unable to purchase items from U.S sellers

Over the last few years I have been buying model kits from the United States but his year I can't seem to find any listing that will ship to the United Kingdom. On their listing, they will post to most countries but the U.K is not listed. I am sure t...

Blocked by a Seller

Hi all. I am disabled and have ti get my Carer to pick up my ebay items I buy from local click and collect store.I missed a old Piece of glass by Greener and asked Seller if relisting. He/She said yes, and would put in on for £24 but as Buy it now.Wh...

Fed up with UK based sellers shipping from China!

It's getting more and more frustrating having to determine whether items are actually UK based or not.So many sellers who have a UK based address are shipping from China. It's a painstaking process to go through.Some are easier than others to identif...

Search for clothing colours

How can you search for a top or a pair of trousers in say, a teal colour, when the applicable colour options are limited to blue, green or not speicified?

Got buying related questions? Start here: