Highlighted
Community Newcomer

Never buy f

[ Edited ]

They propably sell refurbished Sony Xperia Z1 as new. I lost 109 pounds. I couldnt return the item because I couldnt find documents. I had problems with loosing signal all the time. I thought that was because I was abroad for some time. I opened the phone. There was lots of signs of influence inside. A lot of fingerprints. Battery mount was broken. If you want I can send you the photos I have made

Community Member

Re: Never buy f

[ Edited ]
in reply to emi19844

If they are the one based in Malaysia, they come up on here with complaints against them, frequently. 

Community Member

Re: Never buy f

[ Edited ]
in reply to emi19844

The seller is based in Malaysia. Depending on how long you have had the phone you can open a case for Item Not As Described.

You have 30 days from receipt of the item to ope a case in Ebay,

If you are out of time you may open a case in Paypal.

You will probably be required to pay the return postage yourself to return the phone tracked.

You may be able to take advantage of this offer:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Not sure what documents you are talking about? You don't need any sales documents as everything will be recorded within the transaction.

Community Member

Re: Never buy

[ Edited ]
in reply to emi19844

The name of this seller will probably be removed, as you aren't allowed to mention it. But we have seen it quite a few times, and they do appear to be a bad one. It sounds lie you have let too much time to by to open a case.

But this is a seller in Malaysia, of items claimed to be in the UK. You can find good items and good service that way. But an expensive phone (both comlex in function and fraud-prone) from a seller with 97.2% feedback? Even worse, it is deteriorating. We can't tell how many feedbacks were multiple ones from the same buyer, counting as one. But if all his feedback was like the last money, it could be in the low 90s. The signs were there.