September 2020 Seller Update
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is the way you are paid direct to your bank account instead of using PayPal genuine,

The way sellers are paid is changing, you can know get paid direct to your bank account, is this genuine and worthwhile, I know this will save 2% so for every £100 you will gain £2 is it worth it, also as a friend of mine is on disability due to the ...

Free listings for businesses query

Hi all, I've just got the free listings until February offer but when I try to accept it I get a message saying I'm not eligible. I've checked my dashboard and it's all okay there. Any ideas, I could really do with free listings for my low price buy ...

50% off Final value fees

Dear Business Sellers, This autumn, we’re introducing a range of updates, improvements, and a promotion to help your eBay business grow and get you ready for peak trading season. 50% off Final value fees on new Seller Hub Promotions We’re offering 50...

User avatar by Employee (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time Away settings

Dear Business Sellers, This autumn, we’re introducing a range of updates, improvements, and a promotion to help your eBay business grow and get you ready for peak trading season. Time Away settings We’ve made improvements to our settings with the Tim...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance Tab improvements

Dear Business Sellers, This autumn, we’re introducing a range of updates, improvements, and a promotion to help your eBay business grow and get you ready for peak trading season. Performance Tab improvements We have improved the experience in the Per...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terapeak Improvements

Dear Business Sellers, This autumn, we’re introducing a range of updates, improvements, and a promotion to help your eBay business grow and get you ready for peak trading season. Terapeak improvements Since February 2020, we’ve been adding new featur...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changes on our international sites

Dear Business Sellers, This autumn, we’re introducing a range of updates, improvements, and a promotion to help your eBay business grow and get you ready for peak trading season. International changes Do you sell on our other eBay sites? We've summar...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My garage section

Hi ebay has a section my garage where yo can click on your vehicle and it will bring up all parts and future listings.Would be good if they added a my motorbike/motorcycle/scooter just for us biker blokes== women

deleted watch list

Am fumming right now , managed to delete my watch list AGAIN, check boxed two items to delete and clicked delete and the lot disappeared , I alredy know I cannot retreive the list I just wanted to have a rant about it, I know others have done the sam...

Email addresses

Normally I email invoices to customers from a different site to the one posted to. Of course I am only too happy to pay for paper, envelope and stamp from my profit margin. Let us not save the rain forest. More seriously we keep all email addresses, ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.