Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this reasonable from a buyer?

I have had what seems like a very impatient buyer expecting far too much, but I'm not sure if it's enough to complain to eBay or just - as with most others on here - just block and move on. Contacted me with a problem that I've had a few times before...

Seller Hub - Accounting Information Help!

I'm putting together my 2022/23 accounts and am struggling to figure out which reports I need to be looking at when calculating my sales, ebay fees and refunds/charges etc. None of the figures in the various reports reconcile with each other and I ca...

eBay App Update Pic Problems

Just tried to upload pics into a draft and it's only allowing me to add them one at a time instead of highlighting them all and uploading at once. Very time consuming and frustrating. What wally OK'd this at eBay?

Offers sent automatically

Morning all, I've started noticing that a few days after i've listed an item, ebay is automatically sending interested buyers a discounted offer price of 10%, but I have not opted in to anything (that i'm aware of) and there is not 'Best offer' on th...

neutral feedback

I was left neutral feedback by a buyer due to late delivery by Royal Mail, who stated this in their comments. I thought this was removable since it was outside my control, but apparently not. Today I have received another neutral with the comment "ni...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: