Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Parcel shop drop off sizes for Yodel issue

I've just dropped off some parcels at my Morrisons local and they have been told by their Yodel collection driver that they can't accept large parcels any moreI asked her to explain how big a larger parcel was and she said that one that was like a la...

Authenticity Diamond Ring Passed then Returned then Resold then Rejected. What!?!?

Has this happened to anyone? Sold a diamond ring (Certified with Documents) in January, it passed Authenticity no problem, the buyer changed their mind and returned. Fair enough. Relisted it, it sold again, sent to the Authenticators and this time it...

Bugs Bugs Bugs

Seem to be encountering lots of bugs the past few days.Examples - try to refund excess postage paid to a buyer on the screen where you select a reason it says "Page did not load, lets try that again." Sending a buyer an offer from a message it just c...

Resolved! Update on listing items

In view of all of the recent comments about how to generate more sales, I feel that I need to share some useful information which I have received from Ebay. It's ok to trade on a private account and share your contact details by adding them to your l...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: