Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I need some advice concerning an INAD chargeback

A customer messaged me stating the item I supplied him was not in the described new condition. I offered an exchange. He then requested that I send him a replacement first and then once he has it, he will return the other one. He then told me within ...

Payouts Missing

Has ebay changed Payout timings ?For a while the next day Payout has worked fine. Today i got the usual message saying a Payment has been sent, but nothing arrived at my Bank - from my end i have not changed anything with my Bank, any thoughts as to ...

Resolved! Buyer going straight in with a "I'm giving you a negative review" - your thoughts please?

Hiya, I had recently sold a book to a seller. They didn't agree with my book category being "very good" and said it's "very bad". Their first message to me was to let me know they are going to give me a negative review, with no requests for a refund ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How many sellers are closing their shops or running down their account in 2024?

We have been a seller on here over a couple of our accounts for many years now. Over this time we have seen a reduction in sales from a max of £13k pcm to £60 pcm. We have been through mass seller culls, more and more control over the seller/buyer re...

Adding VAT to bids?

Saw this posted on another forum, is it true? 'In case you're not aware, ebay has started to add 20% Vat to prices. So, if you place a bid on an item for £100 they kindly tell you (after you have bid) that an additional 20% will be added. I have rece...

Clipboard01.jpg

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 137 replies
  • 13 kudos

TIME FOR EBAY TO GIVE SOMETHNG BACK TO SELLERS

I think the time has come for ebay to give something back to the sellerslisting fee, final value fee regulatory operating fee, shop subscriptions, offsite ads,advanced ads,standard ads,display ads, offsite ads,international feessales down, impression...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Got business selling related questions? Start here: