Coupon Issues, help please

Have a 10% off coupon currently running ends 14th Jan on approx 400 listings, all good, no issues

Today attempting a new 10% off coupon on a completely different set of listings to run from now until Jan 31

I keep on getting the error message 

Your coupon code didn't meet the requirements. Please edit your coupon code and resubmit.

Underneath the coupon code box I get the small print

Coupon code must be unique across all sellers. This code is already taken. Please try a different one.

I tried all codes I liked and all are taken eg 10OFFJAN24 I get could be common,  then made it more harder account name specific,  as not to be common, still the same error message. I get codes common wording, may be taken so then moved on to random alphabet keyboard strokes, still the same error message.  Tried numerous times

Is there a couponing rule that the system doesnt like? does not say I cant run two coupons in the error messages, its the only thing I can think that might be wrong but error messages relate to the code. 

Thanks FBF

katie@ebay 

marco@ebay 

Feels like a tech issue, could be wrong

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Example of a code tnhat doesnt work

JHHVNBVGVGFMVNB

No numbers, or speicals

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

I've been struggling with various aspects of the site all morning.

Can't message buyers, trouble uploading photos while listing.

The ol'Friday morning tinkering is something that has maintained consistency. 😊

Jo

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Same issue here; no combination of letters, numbers or symbols will work

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Mods, 

marco@ebay 

katie@ebay 

anita@ebay 

Tech issue?

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

@fatbobfan 

Just tried to create one with anagram of my username and can't be done. Same issue as yourselves.

Jo

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi all,

We are currently experiencing server issues that is impacting different areas of the site, we are aware of this and currently working on this. I will post back here to let you know once this is resolved.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi there,

This has been resolved now, if you are still experiencing any issues, they will be resolved shortly. If they issues persist with the coupons, please let me know and I will be happy to take a further look.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Created at  17.20, seems ok

Thanks

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: