Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bob Ramsey

Whilst not the cleanest looking piece I am thrilled to add this to my collection, a 5x3 photo, signed and dedicated by Bob Ramsey. Bob is best know as a professional Boxer from Stepney. He boxed for 8 years from 1938-1947. He was also early associate...

Bob Ramsey.jpg Bob Ramsey 2.JPG

Lee Towersley

I received my three 10x8s back from Lee Towersey today and was thrilled to find not only had he signed them but he had also got Josh Lee, Dave Chapman and Matthew Denton to sign them for me as well. He even returned my pen I sent to the set of Andor ...

Lee Towersey, Matthew Denton, Dave Chapman and Josh lee (1).jpg Matthew Denton, Dave Chapman and Josh lee (2).jpg Lee Towersey, Matthew Denton, Dave Chapman and Josh lee (3).jpg

Terry Yorath, Wales reply..

Sent 1980 Scotland v Wales programme and index card to Terry Yorath on the 10/1 and received both back signed on the 26/1. Unfortunately his signature is quite hard to see on the programme cover, but is centre, top of prog. Also, sig on card looks a ...

DSC09945.JPG DSC09946.JPG DSC09947.JPG
User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

So, its the last day of 2023 so thought I would share some of my favourite additions this year, here are my top 10 (in no particular order): Katee Sackhoff - I've wanted her on a Bo-Katan shot ever since first seeing her in The Mandalorian and meetin...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Chelsea youth team 2014

this was an Ebay purchase but again well worth it.19 names-Bradley Collins(Bolton),Fikayo Tomori(AC Milan),Ola Aina(Nott,m Forest),Jake Clarke Salter(QPR),Jay Dasiver(Bristol Rovers),Charlie Colkeyy(Crewe)Tammy Abraham(Roma)Charly Mussonda(Anorthiss,...

Chelsea U-21 team

another purchase but well worth it.players are-Deivid Washington,Alfie Gilchrist,Jimi Taurianen,Eddie Beach,Leo Castledean,Jimmy Jay Morgan,Billy Gee,Sam Rak-Sakyi,Zain Silcot-Duberry,Ronnie Stutter,Travis Akomah,Tyrique George,Luke Campbell,Kaiden W...

Anthony Hunston

Came across this autograph in my own pile of 'to be sorted' graphs which Ive purchased over the years!Hunston played 13 reserve team games for Chelsea between season 1924/25 and 1926/27 scoring 4 goals