Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Kevin Keegan success......

Sent 1982 Worl Cup brochure, 1974 England v Czechoslovakia, 1973 England v Scotland & 1979 England v Bulgaria programmes & 1973 England v Scotland teamsheet to Kevin Keegan back in Jan 2023.......another one good to get back.

DSC09978.JPG DSC09979.JPG DSC09980.JPG DSC09981.JPG
User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Les Allan

Wrote to Les last week(courtesy of Stuart) and my 3 cards and testimonial programme came back signed this morning.Although famous for his Spurs career(being part of there imortal forward line of Jimmy Greaves and Bobby Smith and Les, like the other t...

Jimmy Irvine+C.Clements(Purchase)

more purchases from dealer.Jimmy Irvine played just 1 trial game for Chelsea's reserve team in season 1945/46C.Clements was at Chelsea for 2 seasons 1945-1947 scoring a known total of 14 goals but possibly 24 as records for the reserves at the post w...

Paul Barron(Ebay)

This was a complete accident finding out Paul was at Chelsea.He joined Chelsea in 1989 and stayed a year without playing for any Chelsea side.signed as cover for their keepers he stayed untill 1990 before joining Welling.(the club he started at)He wa...

A.Hunston

my final dealer purchase is A.Hunston.An Irishman who came to Chelsea in season 1924/25.He stayed for the next 2 seasons . playing a combined total of 13 games and scoring 4 goals all for the reserves.He returned to Ireland in late 1927

A Reply!!!

This came back yesterday. 2 10x8s from Rachel Shenton already signed by Nicholas Ralph. I will probably send the cast pic out again. She kindly added a note of apology for the delay in replying. I sent this on the 29/1/22.

RS.jpg RS1.jpg RS2.jpg RS3.jpg