O/T Let's talk Footy.

Accy Staney were still 2-0 up the 88th minute against the League leaders Chesterfield earlier this afternoon...a goal in the 88th minute and an equalizer in the 90+4th minute cost up dearly...we need to play to the final whistle..switched off with 15 mins to go and cost us 2 valuable points.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 1 of 564
See Most Recent
563 REPLIES 563

O/T Let's talk Footy.

I cannot complain, Watford only lost 1-0 away to a very good Forest side.

Message 21 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

Love him or hate him, Wayne Rooney scored the most memorable goal today to win the local derby. Absolute class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoOOMn7n8Ps

Message 22 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

It was an incredible goal by him, he might be out of form but there are not too many players in the world who can do that

Message 23 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

I was sat next to Asa Hartford when Rooney scored that goal Nigel. Accy's game had been postponed today at around 1.35pm, Waterlogged pitch so the ref said..No Standing water on the pitch and it was sunshining here, gutted for the Southend fans who had travelled a long way for nothing..Gutted for the club as that's another £50,000 lost revenue and we can't afford this, expenses to be paid to Southend etc...No one's happy. And we'll have to pay again for the re arranged match which will be mid-week, always a smaller crowd.
Any way I managed to get inside the ground via the players entrance and asked if Asa Hartford was about
" He's waching the footy, Utd V City in the directors lounge...follow me" I just love this club. Sat next to Asa just as Rooney scored that over head kick, Wached the rest of the game, Last 15 mins or so then got Asa to sign a couple of items for a member on here and then bid him farewell.  Not a bad result after all.

-- Edited by loobyloo6 at 02/12/2011 7:38 PM GMT
Message 24 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

Bumped for Jamie..full story here.

Message 25 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

Accrington Stanley managed a win on their travels today, a 2-1 win at Wycombe with goals from Joe Jacobson and Phil Edwards either side of Half time.

Message 26 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

Game On Accy V Torquay Utd.
Following a pitch inspection at 12.30pm today the referee has passed the playing surface as fit to play. Subject to no further rainfall, of which none is forecast the game will kick off at 3.00pm.

Catch you all later.

Message 27 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

Another victory for Stanley today...Torquay were down to 10 men just before half time when No4 Mark Ellis was sent off for a professinal foul on Terry Gornell. Another wonder goal from No 27 Ian Creany, Better than the one he hit on Tuesday night, from 25 yards again sealed all three points for us midway thrugh the second half.

-- Edited by loobyloo6 at 02/26/2011 7:27 PM GMT
Message 28 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

another good win for your boys then alex, thought i would watch utd on the computer so it was going nicely till up popped some advert right over the 1st goal:-( 2nd half watched the first 25 mins thought no more goals here have a bath before the rugby what happens 3 goals in the last 15 mins 😞 so watched 70 mins never saw a goal just thought i would share this with you  ps on me 6th can:-D

Message 29 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

That could only happen to you Alan.

Message 30 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

A good result for Accy yeterday Alex but we dropped three points today we were rubbish , we had the high last week but now we are back down to earth with a bang .

Hail Hail
Message 31 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

As soon as I saw the result Brian...I knew all last week's hard work had been thrown out the window.

And with Rangers winning 4-0 the pressure is on again.

Message 32 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

You know the old saying Alex " after the lord mayor's show comes the s***e " well we had the s**** today .

Hail Hail
Message 33 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

So true Brian.

Message 34 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

The final whisle blows at Parkhead..Celtic 1 Rangers 0
and it's absolute Carnage, Rangers down to 9 men towards the end of 5 minutes added time at the end of the second half. "The Bhoys are back in Town".

Message 35 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

:_|:_|:_| im in a lot of pain cannot believe it another scottish cup final programme i wont be getting for my collection:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING
Message 36 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

I Just Can't Get Enough :^O:^O.

Hail Hail
Message 37 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

OOPS ANOTHER 3 POINTS DROPPED FOR MAN U TODAY AND STILL HAVE ARSENAL TO PLAY ITS NOT ALL OVER YET FOR THE MIGHTY BLUES AS WE CAN TAKE ANOTHER 3 POINTS FROM UNITED .

WELL DONE THE POOL

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING
Message 38 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

Managed to see the game today on tv which made a nice change. I don't get to see many these days. Suarez looks a very skilful player, but a fan of amateur dramatics at times. His footwork for the first goal was beautiful to see - really enjoyed that. Kuyt will never have an easier hattrick. Nani's header for the 2nd goal was as tragic a piece of defending as you are likely to see. Just not United's day, but credit to Liverpool and a great belated birthday present for Kenny.

Message 39 of 564
See Most Recent

O/T Let's talk Footy.

oh dear chelsea boys getting excited again "" but what a game spurs v wovles fitting for the late dean richards

Message 40 of 564
See Most Recent