Selling Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Postage Label Cost report?

Is there a way to generate a report or view how much I have spent on postage labels in a particular month or range of months? I have been going through my Ebay monthly statements and the postage label field always reads £0.00 despite me buying all of...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! a question about seller share% in regards to coupons

Hi Just got my invited to the may 15% coupon clearance sale and though this is great its around my normal offer so ill put everything in that, then after uploading the template i noticed it was saying seller share 70% couldnt find anything about the ...

Resolved! a.i. descriptions are rubbish

So 'A.I' (so-called artificial intelligence) has found its way into ebay listings - but it's rubbish! It tells you nothing about the condition of an item, or its function - it just puts together a load of waffle based on the item specifics. Nothing '...

variation button missing

hello, im a new seller on ebay app, and i am trying to sell something with variations, different shades and colors, but it doesn t show the *create variations* button... please help

Seller's Beware !! No protection for sellers !!

Sellers have no protection on eBay ... Something must be done OK so this is my experience.... Been an eBay member for 19 years.Have sold many items and have excellent feedback rating.Sold iPhone 11 Pro, after a few days return request received statin...

Does every UK eBay seller require a VAT number?

I am a UK individual who sells personal items every now and then, and haven't sold anything for about six years. Tried to list an item today and it is telling me I need to enter my VAT number. EBay customer services tell me that everyone selling anyt...

Ebay Variations

Hi I'm new to selling on ebay so need some help please. Ive read the article on variations and still can't work out how to do it. I know its possible as I can see other listings of what im trying to sell with their own variations (Coins and Sports ca...

World-wide selling

I can purchase ebay items from all over the world, but my items for sale appear only in the UK? It should be possible to sell into the EU and USA if you know how to fill out the export paperwork and calculate shipping costs so why isn't this a select...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

selling

when i sell something for a reasonable price i either get a silly low offer or ebay encourages me to send offedrs which then lowers the cost of the item further so you dont get much for the item ,should i increase the selling amount and just hope for...