Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay break there own rules

Well where do I start,I have so many things to talk about.It's all to do with eBay.I shall start with which I expect maybe some of you would need or have done in the pass had to deal withOn the eBay platform.Here one for you.I sold a camera on eBay t...

User avatar by Engager
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buyer Fraud – Sellers Beware – Ebay Won’t Help

I have been the victim of a buyer fraud and Ebay say it is not covered by Seller protection In February 2024 I sold a £4000 Computer part I decided not to use to a buyer who had joined ebay one month before – zero feedback. I discounted the part from...

People accepting offers and then not paying

Sending offers to watchers is a waste of time, they either ignore you or worse - they accept and then don't pay. Have these people nothing better to be doing?! Also, when I have a watcher I'll send an offer. They don't accept. Fine. But then I look a...

buyer says item is faulty but it works

Hi A relative has a problem with a sale they made. They sold an item which a buyer is claiming is faulty. The buyer has raised a case stating the item is defective . The buyer wants to return the item and get a refund. The item is not defective as my...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Postage - Royal Mail

I've recently sold some small items that fit into a very small padded envelope. When sending through Royal Mail, they charge this as a Large letter. The dimensions of the envelope are well within a small letter size and so is the weight. What's the b...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivering a collection only or postage item

On occasion I have delivered an item originally marked to be posted; perhaps because the buyer is local or I'm passing. In such circumstances I refund the postage. Does this present any problems as far as seller protection, delivery times etc. are co...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TREATED DREADFUL OFF EBAY!! AS A SELLER!

I started selling in January 23, after a could of weeks I started to buy what was advertised as genuine stamps. Upon using these to send items soon became apparent that they were fake and customers started to not receive items! This affected my selle...

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers that may have been trading for decades and have a spotless reputation.I have recently had my 100% feedback score spoiled by a buyer with a feedback score of 4...

Simple Delivery

As per today's User Agreement update: "Simple Delivery We may add certain delivery options to your listings in order to help improve both seller and buyer experience for selecting a delivery label. For listings that are eligible, you may see a simpli...

Resolved! Absolutely disgusting experience selling on ebay.

Hi, I was a buyer on ebay with 100% feedback and recently started selling used items at very good prices and made the first sale no problem. I then sold two items recently and both buyers filing for returns on the two items both claiming they were un...

• 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

BEWARE OF HUGE INCREASE BY ROYAL MAIL

I have just discovered that out of the blue Royal Mail have reduced compensation for 'Signed For' from £50 to £20 (the same cover you get for a non signed for item.Using a parcel under 2kg as an example with a value of £30 this would normally have co...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors