Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Simple Delivery

As per today's User Agreement update: "Simple Delivery We may add certain delivery options to your listings in order to help improve both seller and buyer experience for selecting a delivery label. For listings that are eligible, you may see a simpli...

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers that may have been trading for decades and have a spotless reputation.I have recently had my 100% feedback score spoiled by a buyer with a feedback score of 4...

Buyer Fraud – Sellers Beware – Ebay Won’t Help

I have been the victim of a buyer fraud and Ebay say it is not covered by Seller protection In February 2024 I sold a £4000 Computer part I decided not to use to a buyer who had joined ebay one month before – zero feedback. I discounted the part from...

Resolved! So many scammers

OK so lately the amount of scammers have just been crazy. Im taking photos every step of the way before posting them. 1st scam attempt was a cracker !! So I sell a £1045 phone. Buyer had good feedback. I pack it up and get it ready to post next day. ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 29 replies
  • 7 kudos

BEWARE OF HUGE INCREASE BY ROYAL MAIL

I have just discovered that out of the blue Royal Mail have reduced compensation for 'Signed For' from £50 to £20 (the same cover you get for a non signed for item.Using a parcel under 2kg as an example with a value of £30 this would normally have co...

Left negative for item lost by Evri

Hi all Sold an item, sent it with full tracking and some time later, the buyer opened a not received case. I provided the tracking details and advised I would ask Evri what the issue was and try and come back as soon as possible. Buyer escalated the ...

Returns

 Dishonest buyers can get a return if they claim not as described even when eBay have closed a case previously for late delivery from same person ebay cs helped the buyer get his return and that's for private sellers also.so there's a loop hole for a...

IMG_4390.png

Downfall in Sales - February 2024

Has anything changed recently as we noticed Sales have Dropped once again since Last week.We have gone down from steady sales of 10-12 to 0 from last week. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Buyer has defrauded me by returning a wrong item

Hi there, I sold a high value item to a buyer and they made a false claim that the item was damaged and returned the wrong item. Ebay are currently telling me they are investigating. what can I do about this?? Ive already reported the buyer and made ...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors