Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Questions about Turnover & £1k Tax-free allowance ?

Hello all since Januray 2024 i have been trying to understand the meaning of ' turnover ' in tax so for an example let's say i listed & sold an item for £10 (that being the sold price before a payout is sent out) and as for the payout i get about £8....

Royal Mail 2nd Class Large Letter

Good morning I am new to selling on ebay. I sent a vest top via the above but I've noticed this doesn't include tracking (£2.10) So how am I to know if the buyer received their item? I just wanted to save the buyer postage . I have now set all my sma...

Why is the Evri next day label disappearing ?

This is not the first time this problem has happened when a buyer chooses evri next day delivery. I simply don’t have a label in my account to buy, but there is a simple standard evri 3-4 day, I noticed this is not the first time, and with some order...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Item not received' claim for delivered item :)

I've received the most nonsense claim today for item not received: "Although the item was delivered to my address, the delivery person left if downstairs by the lift and did not ring the bell. By the time I checked my emails for delivery status and w...

Rejected from machine at outward MC

Hi, I purchased Tracked 48 postage via eBay on Thursday, April 11th, and dropped off the parcel at the nearby Royal Mail Delivery Office. Upon checking the status on eBay a few days later, I discovered the message "Rejected from machine at outward MC...

shocking Ebay fees

item sells £50+£3.99 shipping eBay stopages £7:21 !! absolutely shocked small time sellers like me all struggling to sell due to economic climate but I feel like deleting my account !!

Need - Help regarding a buyer

Hi Everyone, I hope you can help me. I sold an item to a buyer 3 Weeks ago, I posted it at my post office which cost me £5 more to send at almost £10, lately I haven't had much time in order to get the true postage so I thought id get on with it. So ...

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

Global Shipping Programme woes (GSP)

Dear fellow sellers, I am writing this message in the hopes that other sellers have also experienced a similar problem with the GSP. I have items enrolled in the GSP, offered and managed by eBay and it is third-party logistics. Unfortunately, it seem...

eBay Marketing Programme

Can anyone shed any light on the recent marketing programme comms https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promote-your-listings/terms/b2c/ it looked to go live 19th March which has co-incided with an obvious sustained drop in sales is there something new that all s...

Identity verification failed - funds on hold

I'm a private seller with over 5 years of selling items on eBay. I've recenty moved to a new address. After updating my details under accounts -> addresses my seller's account became restricted for some reason. There's a notification in red 'Your pay...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors