Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

'Item not received' claim for delivered item :)

I've received the most nonsense claim today for item not received: "Although the item was delivered to my address, the delivery person left if downstairs by the lift and did not ring the bell. By the time I checked my emails for delivery status and w...

Cash on collection - what if buyer pays via eBay (and/or requests courier) before collecting?

Hi, I'm preparing to list a couple of vinyl record job lots for collection only. I haven't done a 'collection in person' listing before, and feel rather nervous about how things could go (assuming a sale, of course). It seems a bit 'Wild West', with ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sold first item and buyer want return it to me (reason: wrong item)

Hello, ITEM IS CORRECT HE ORDERED. I`ve tried to sell some home appliances modules (quite expensive and niche things), suddenly i did first sold.Before sending i communicated with buyer, he told that he bought module for another model washing machine...

NON paying bidders

The feedback system is no longer fit for purpose, Ebay may as well scrap it. Cannot leave negative feedback for poor buyers, what is the point. I would not sell to any repeat offenders if I knew who they were. As usual ebay looks after buyers, but se...

Fraudulent returns

So in the last couple of months I sold quite a lot of phones and I had a small supply of brand new sealed phones. With these, I've had a nightmare on eBay. Some of them were bought by genuine buyers but around half were by fraudulent buyers. They wou...

Why I'm quitting ebay for good

A couple of months ago, I sold a hifi item on here for over £100. I had been warned beforehand about scammers buying electronic goods, and "harvesting" the internal components to repair their own faulty items. Luckily, I took the warnings seriously. ...

Buyers on 0 feedback making fake bids

Buyers on 0 feedback bidding on items and then not paying. Some have only registered in the last few days.Looks like fake buyers trying to trash sellers accounts. Do Ebay make new buyers register a bank card and contact details?How can I block buyers...

Seller protection is a joke

I recently sold two sleeves of coffee . The buyer received them and left me possitive feedback.A day or so later they sent me a message saying i had sent the wrong item and included a photo of a sleeve of coffee. I immediately knew i had not as the c...

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 6 kudos

Unsure if this is a scam buyer.

Hello esteemed eBay members. I listed a motorbike yesterday and have received a message asking: 'Hello there Hopefully you're doing well fellow eBayer! I'm dropping a line to find out more about the current status of your listed item. I'm really inte...

Am I about to get scammed?

I just sold an expensive limited edition item to someone with no feedback, based in China which I'll be shipping through the Global Shipping Programme from the UK. Maybe I'm being overly cautious but the fact the seller hasn't got any feedback and is...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors