Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why is ebay so hard to sell on now

I remember when i first started on my first account back in 2005, it was so easy to sell things, it didn't really matter what it was, you could post it on auction and it would sell within a week or two maximum and you'd get quite a few bidders and a ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 31 replies
  • 4 kudos

Appealing Late Delivery Defect with Valid Proof (Tracking Scanned Within 12 Hours)

Hi fellow eBay sellers, I'm reaching out in hopes of some guidance related to a late delivery defect on my account. Recently, I received a defect for late delivery, which I'm actively appealing. Summary of my situation in brief:- Item was shipped wit...

Ebay account restriction

I sold a product worth 400£ on ebay and i do have proof of delivery as i bought the label through ebay so tracking is uploaded and already delivered 2 weeks ago.I also have the pictures with the package before sending and when sent.I contacted ebay o...

I cannot list items any more

I cannot list items so I contacted ebay...I have carefully and under stress made sure I have never had negative feedback on this platform then, that's it, cannot sell

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors