Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item and Seller lost from Watch List

Don't know if this is quite the best way to ask this question - but here goes. I had a machine tool in my watch list with the plan of making an offer for it. The listing ended and the item went from my list. I cannot remember who the seller was and t...

Receiving Seller Offers on items Viewed but NOT in my Watch List!

Hello All, Do you enjoy the casual browse ( Luxury Items - Bentley, Leica etc) whilst then seeking out items to purchase - I do. But I'm being 'put off' by receiving Seller Offers simply because I viewed the item - I currently have SEVEN of them in m...

User avatar by Member
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Seller canceled purchace & relisted for higher amount. Thoughts on it

Hello fellow eBayers! I am relatively new in eBay & would like other people's thoughts & experience about the following matter. Purchase & cancellation5 days ago I won two auctions for some items for 84£ +28£ (Saturday ~00.00 morning). It was an inte...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to order to Norway

Hi,I try to buy an item to Norway. The checkout procedure stop with the following message: "Unfortunately, this seller won't ship this item to Norway". I have contacted the seller and they say that they have the global shipping enabled. Any clues to ...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing a report

I bought an item and it was delivered 3 weeks late. I opened a reportt regarding it's lateness but when it has arrived it is not as advertised can I continue with the first report with a new issue (i.e. get eBay involved) or will I be able to open a ...

Warranties on new products bought on E Bay

Since I had a bad experience * with a seller not interested in my problem because it was over 3 months past the purchase date (and it was too late to put bad feedback on, I assume) I have never bought stuff off E Bay where I feel a decent warranty is...

Partial refund

Won a glass item but wasn't secured in the box and arrived broken. I notified the seller, she apologized, said no need to return I'll issue a refund. Checked today and the £4 postage hasn't been returned only the item cost price. Is this correct?

Click and Collect

Why, when I make an Offer ebay wants my card details and if I give these details I've lost the Click & Collect Option. Ebay call it "Authorised payment". It is not authorised by me! I forgot once, once!, to unclick the box for "Keep your card details...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad seller

Seller falsley advertised an item, it turned up late and wasn't as described, they cancelled my return request, ebay refuses to step in because i chose the wrong option and the seller is ignoring me whilst clearly getting away with it. put them on yo...

I believe I bought an item that was not geuine

I purchased a bottle of perfume in good faith. It said it was sealed.I have not opened it until yesterday as my other bottle ( 100% real as purchased instore) was not finished.I opened the packet and found the perfume is the wrong colour , it smells ...

Got buying related questions? Start here: