Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchase problems

I have become recently very aware of the limitations of ebay's returns and feedback policies which I believe should be reviewed and amended to enable buyers to report problems with purchases for a longer period than is currently allowed. Having purch...

User avatar by Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Show Feedback With Photos = FAIL

Show Feedback With Photos = FAILI checked the box to show "only" feedback with photos, and it DOES NOT show feedbacks I've left with photos.

Negative feedbacks

Hi there all hope you are all well and happy.Here's one conversation which buyer's get away with which is so unfairFor sellers on the eBay platform.I think it's unfair for a seller on this platformTo undergo such discrimination from buyer's.Allowing ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! feedback

can some one explain to me why , when buying an item or won an auction, pay within seconds. the seller only sends feedback once recieved it (nearly 100%). thought the feedback was your experience with the transaction, not another way of reply to a ru...

Item still not dispatched

I ordered a small item on the 2nd of February and paid straight away . the item still hasn't been dispatched it's just sitting saying paid . i have contacted the seller and still no reply. i can't log it as not arrived for two more days !!!! I can't ...

It may be me, but I have noticed recently when checking the feedback for a seller, there are now two options: most relevant & most recent. The default appears to be the former.In one case I notice the most recent item, a neg, is shown as it should, i...

Buyer Leaving negative feedback with good reason.

I recently bought a big 20cm Judge Vista sauce .in used condition and the description stated there was no damage only a few small superficial marks from use, it was priced at about 3-Quarters of the cost of a brand new one exactly the same. The pan I...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Authenticator didn't do their job

I've recently purchased an item which was covered by eBays authenticity garuntee. Went to the authentiactor who supposedly authenticated it, only to recieve it today whereupon it clearly didn't match the listing. What's the point of this service if t...

Listing.jpg 20240113_134738.jpg 20240113_134724.jpg
User avatar by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Providing feedback for multiple items

I regularly order multiple items from one seller, the largest recently being abut 16 books from world of books. I would love to see a feature that allows me to select multiple items, and leave the feedback just once for all of them, rather than havin...

Feedback requests!

Fed up with getting persistent emails from eBay asking for feedback before orders are even scheduled to arrive.

Negative feedback suppression & unsafe baby proofing items

Recently I bought some items described as 'Toddler Cupboard Cabinet Safety Locks Proof Door Drawer Fridge' with a view to using them to keep my, then very toddling 10 month old out of my cupboards. They arrive, I attached them, within minutes my todd...

Revise feedback

Hello allWhen trying to revise a review via feedback form, I am unable to. When I click on Confirm Revision, nothing happens. Any advice greatfully received!Jacqui x

Got buying related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors