Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Ebay Shop - Questions about closing the shop - Time Away, Click & Drop Order Transfer, Fee Invoices

Hi All, Unfortunately keeping my Ebay shop is now getting too expensive. I wondered if you could please help me with the below questions:- If I close my shop will Time Away still be available ?- Will I still be able to transfer orders to Royal Mail C...

Resolved! VAT Threshold increase question

So it seems the VAT registration threshold is now 90k. Does this now mean that it's 90k over the last 12 months (including the months when it was 85k) or is it something that will only be beneficial next April when sales in the prior 12 months is whe...

promoted listings tanked 21/05

did anyone elese promoted listings impression nose dive on 21/05? i went from a steady 119K impression the day before and previos days to just 10K. seems very odd. obviously sales from yestrday were pretty poor too. i will do the usual and refresh/re...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Trouble listing and revising

It's happening again and for around two weeks now. I cannot list or revise. When I try to save changes the little circle just keep going round and round and it won't download. Some days I can do two or three that day then the problem kicks in again. ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: