Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Evri Fire at Avonmouth Depot

I f you are using Evri as a courier you may be getting messages from some disappointed customers soon! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13314811/Huge-blaze-breaks-Avonmouth-Evri-parcel-depot-enormous-plume-black-smoke-seen-miles.html

Authenticity Diamond Ring Passed then Returned then Resold then Rejected. What!?!?

Has this happened to anyone? Sold a diamond ring (Certified with Documents) in January, it passed Authenticity no problem, the buyer changed their mind and returned. Fair enough. Relisted it, it sold again, sent to the Authenticators and this time it...

3rd party Logistics Experience

Hello Guys, Any recommendations on 3PL services that could store, pack and ship my orders by integrating to eBay's plugin. Any 3rd party Logistics Experience & Guidance would really help.Best Regards

Helping a customer in China

My customer based in China - asked via a message from Ebay France if I would combine items and do tracked post. I said yes and suggested he buy them all on Ebay.uk. (with hindsight I should have asked what he wanted and set up a listing for him on Eb...

Resolved! £10.00 MONTHLY VOUCHER AS A BUSINESS SELLER

Hi I have never used any of them as they all state that you HAVE to use PayPal. This is forcing a Ebay seller to go through Ebay. I do not like been only given one choice. That is totally wrong. What if I said to the powers in Ebay that they only hav...

Resolved! My listings qualify for premium service and I have the badge, but I'm not getting the FVF discount

I became a top rated seller last week on Feb 20th. That same evening I updated my business policies such that all of my listings qualify for premium service. The premium service badge shows up on all of my listings, and my seller standards dashboard ...

Screenshot 2024-02-25 000407.png Screenshot 2024-02-25 000530.png

Tracking not updating

Is there an issue with tracking not updating? I had an INR today which ebay said wasn't delivered. I almost gave a refund but when I checked Royal Mail tracking the item was showing as delivered. It was delivered on the 6th so I would have expected t...

How to stop drop shippers?

I've bought 2 items recently from different ebay sellers that've turned up via Amazon. It's happend in the past too. I'm well aware of the whole drop shipping practice but my issue is that I am specifically buying from ebay as I do not condone the mo...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos
Got business selling related questions? Start here: