:-x...Follow That Song...:-x

nortynanny

A Nag's old Favourite...Me Mum:-x used to play .....

Put the title and the artist of a record you know that has a word /or words linked to the previous record title  here.

I'll start it off with :

Don't it make my Brown eyes Blue   -Crystal Gayle

Message 1 of 5,068
See Most Recent
5,067 REPLIES 5,067

Re: :-x...Follow That Song...:-x

Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

I think they just broke the cute-o-meter!

They look so happy in their pool  😍

Have you named them yet?

Message 5041 of 5,068
See Most Recent

After The Love Has Gone - Earth Wind & Fire

The duck experience is becoming nightmarish, one has escaped and quacks outside from sunrise but won't let me catch her, the other one won't come out or eat and is scared. Hmmmmm...

Message 5042 of 5,068
See Most Recent

After Midnight - Eric Clapton

Oh no!

I don't know much about keeping ducks, but this video has comments that say frozen peas & mealworms are amongst their favs & that they'll run to you when you shake the container... I guess they have to learn what is it first though, but could prove useful, & they probably just need to settle in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9cR4WHlYZ4 

Message 5043 of 5,068
See Most Recent

Midnight - Elaine Paige

Thanks Mousie 🙂 I tried mealworms, now sold in the form of suet pellets. Ducks & chickens are liking them 🙂

Alas the escaped duck has fully escaped so I got 2 more to keep the other one company 🙂

4FB99252-8666-414B-8342-A40717F9E4EF.jpeg

Message 5044 of 5,068
See Most Recent

Midnight at the Lost and Found - Meat Loaf

Awww, Looks like she's playing peek-a-boo with you, or maybe camera shy... I hope they all get on together & your garden becomes slug-free for the growing season.

Slugs have already eaten one of my sunflowers, but luckily I still had some in reserve. Everything else remains sunning themselves on my windowsill.

Too-da-loo for now

Message 5045 of 5,068
See Most Recent

Baby Now That I've Found You - The Foundations

Lots of luck with the ducks.  I hate slugs!

I am busy nurtuting a cucumber plant my friend gave me.  Hopeing for some nice salads.

Been busy with Covid in the family, but all well now.

Car packed in though, just been repaired and now we are Skint!

Message 5046 of 5,068
See Most Recent

You Will Be Found - Ben Platt, Laura Dreyfuss

It must be hissy car week - OH had his up on ramps earlier patching up his exhaust.

Good luck with your cucumber plant - I've had trouble with tiny flies hovering around all of the baby plants, but was lucky on a bootsale & came across a zapper thing that you can stand amongst them all. It lets off an almighty crack when one hits it - makes me jump every time. I wonder if they came from the compost?

Glad you're Covid free now - stay safe all xx

Message 5047 of 5,068
See Most Recent

You Really Got Me - The Kinks

Love the Kinks!

I too have a bug zapper.  Great for the midgies up here.  I do think a lot do come from the compost.

Car fixed but wallet not so much.  Hope the exhaust got fixed ok.

Cucumber doing well so far.  

Hope everyone well.

Message 5048 of 5,068
See Most Recent

Me and My Shadow - Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr.

The bug zapper is really working - I also have a sort of tennis racket one, but don't normally hit any with that, but this new one just stands there & they seem to fly in to it & go bang!

OH fixed the car & it's now in Ukraine. It feels quite strange that it was standing outside the house Friday & now it's over there. Makes you realise how lucky you are.

Anyway, cucumbers seem to have had a little growth spurt & the tomatoes have finally began to get bigger so won't be too far off before I can get them out of the house & in to the garden, I hope.

Take care all xx

Message 5049 of 5,068
See Most Recent

Moonlight Shadow - Sally Oldfield 

Pip pip Mousie, Bonnie, Little, Muin and all 🙂 I hope many courgettes now bless your life Mousie! Quite a lot are starting to bless mine.

danlyncstock is almost back to normal this year, pictures hopefully attached along with duck and garden pictures 🙂

Fearing the advertised drought I have acquired a 300 gallon water tank. Not entirely sure where to put it.

still hey ho and pip pip

Message 5050 of 5,068
See Most Recent

Apparently all my pictures are wrong so think of it as an opportunity to think of it 🙂

Message 5051 of 5,068
See Most Recent

Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader

Hope all are bearing up in the hot weather.   The frogs in the garden all seem to be ok as I have plenty shade and some wee water tubs.

Made it to Rannoch in July but came back with Covid so holiday was a bit of a downer.  That's 3 times I've had it!!  

I have 2 grandsons and a great grandson starting P1 soon and I don't know which one I should go and see on the day.

Message 5052 of 5,068
See Most Recent

In The Summertime - Mungo Jerry <I'm gonna be humming that all day now>

Hey lovelies, hope you are all well & happy, including frogs & ducks.

Good to hear you made it to Rannoch Bonnie, but not so good you caught Covid again... Hope you're fully recovered now.

Good job you got a huge water tank Danlyncand as drought is upon us & at least the ducks will be able to swim.

I remember the one in 76 & in the school holidays went to stay with an aunt who lived on Canvey Island - not only was the ground cracked, but there was a plague of ladybirds covering the beach & everyone on in.

My tomato leaves are curling up 😒 not sure what is causing it - the fruit looks OK so hopefully they will go red eventually & the cucumbers... the leaves look like someone has thrown bleach over them. I guess it's the heat as the cucumbers themselves also look OK. Butternuts have lots of flowers but no fruit at all & even the apple tree is loosing it's leaves.

Rain dances ahoy 💃💃💃

Message 5053 of 5,068
See Most Recent

I am the beat - The Look

well happy Xmas one and all, may you all have a fab day etc. etc. 🎄🎄🎄

Message 5054 of 5,068
See Most Recent

Beat Surrender - The Jam

A belated Merry Christmas & an early happy New Year to you all

xx

Message 5055 of 5,068
See Most Recent

Sweet Surrender -John Denver.

Back to the 70's

Hope everyone is doing well.  Looking forward to spring now that the crocuses and daffs are in bloom.

Message 5056 of 5,068
See Most Recent

'This Is Home' – Carptree (obscure modern prog-rock band).  Complete with astronaut suited-up noises. 🤔

--------------------------------
Eerie circles upon the waters...
Message 5057 of 5,068
See Most Recent

O *bleep*, I forgot the ruddy rules again.  Soggy. 😕

--------------------------------
Eerie circles upon the waters...
Message 5058 of 5,068
See Most Recent

It would have to be 'Sweet Caroline' again, and then the world ends.  Again. 🙄