seller

hi i asked 7 companys if they could do a sticker for me .. this was the only company that said they could .. they sent a pic nothing like i orderd ..on friday night they got nasty to me saying i was lying .. i sent item back but on tuesday night at 8.45 i got a phone call from them saying theres been a misunderstanding .. he said if i change feedback he would give me full refund and the sticker i realy wanted asked for .. i changed feedback and again he got nasty saying im demanding free items thi scant be further from the truth . they called me 2 times on tuesday . as soon as i changed feedback he was horrible to me .. please can you put up my original feedback as he to said you would do this for me ..not sure how he knows that . please revice feedback ......bad seller

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

seller

i cant get help for this .. why did he call my house . do ebay let that happen or is itg against rules . any help please . they called me 2 times lastnight tuesday . he realy made a fool of me . how can i put original feedback up again .. thank you

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

seller

You can't change feedback once left.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent