corruption on ebay

I bought a corner shower on eBay. Without any notice, delivery nor explanation they returned my money. There was no reason for this. I believe this was about corruption and nepotism.

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

corruption on ebay

I doubt this post will go live or it will be filtered out. There appears to be no other platform on eBay to complain. I bought a corner shower. The man agreeing to put my shower in asked me to tell him where I got it. I sent him a screenshot of my purchase. Later, I found that my money had been returned that same day with no notification. I go to my eBay account and there is NO record of any purchases. I will put this in context. I was never notified of any changes to my purchase. I have been stalked by a man with a lot of popularity. He can do anything he wants with my life, wherever I go (what is REALLY odd is that I do not know this man - what he looks like and have never spoken to him, yet he appears to have literally been given the keys to my house). He wants to live in my village/town and wants me out - or at least that is what he is convincing others...I don't think he knows what he wants - he just wants to win! : maybe he wants to be  me??? Before Xmas all my car and house keys were stolen - nothing of value was taken. I was unable to get a replacement key for one month!!!!! Secondly, those who have done the work on my locks are refusing to send me invoices so I can not claim insurance. Consequently, having fallen over Xmas, I was stuck in the house on my own for the whole of Xmas and New Year, in a semi-rural area, with no visitors unable to walk far, with no transport. I survived - there are lots of immobile people on their own - but this was deliberate and calculated - planned and orchestrated and ratified and accepted by the establishment in this country. I can do NOTHING about it. So, now eBay is joining in this corruption - someone wants me out of my home, and they make sure I cannot do any work on it - this is not a return because there was NO notification of this and there is NO purchase history on my account...There appear to be a lot of very delusional people in the world just now.....

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

corruption on ebay

You are not allowed to name & shame on here.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

corruption on ebay

@anndohert76 wrote:

I...There appear to be a lot of very delusional people in the world just now.....

No argument from me.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

corruption on ebay

Nepotism is not a term usually associated with the shower fraternity.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

corruption on ebay

@anndohert76 wrote:

There appear to be a lot of very delusional people in the world just now.....

Yes, can't argue with that. 

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

corruption on ebay

@anndohert76 wrote:

I believe this was about corruption and nepotism.

Was he a dodgy nephew?

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent