After Hours
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

E-cigarette category restricted

All of sudden ebay has removed my e-cigs listings and didn't even warned me if I was doing anything wrong, what are my options as eBay is not giving me a clue why they have taken this action tho I have been seeking them from 2 years. Thanks

Help. Needed urgently please new seller here

Hi , I am a seller that offers free postage . Today a customer brought 2 seperate items at 2 seprate times. I don't know how to combine items so I only print one label and both items have the same tracking number . I have never come across this befor...

corruption on ebay

I bought a corner shower on eBay. Without any notice, delivery nor explanation they returned my money. There was no reason for this. I believe this was about corruption and nepotism.

Persistant messages from seller

A SELLER WHO DID NOT LIKE MY FEEDBACK THAT i ALTERED TO FAIR WHEN REFUNDED FOR A FAULTY ITEM , KEEPS ON MESSAGING TO TRY TO MAKE ME GIVE FALSE FEEDBACK HOW CAN I STOP THIS

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat

Hi. Any one can help me please as i looking for a link for live chat to speak with agent from ebay as i returned airfryer to seller more then almost 3 weeks ago, delivery on ebay been nit upfated yet and because of that when i pressed step in ebay to...

abusive buyer

Hi i hope some one can help, i have recently started a ebay business and has good sales this week,one of my first sales i'm havind issues with the buyer, , this person bought a item off me paid straight away and i posted straight away, on the deliver...

Postage

Hi everyone.I've looked for an item that I want to buy. Found two.One it's an auction, and the listing states that is a "collection in person only". I've contacted the seller asking if he would consider posting the item. He replied that if I was goin...

Disturbing Thread on USA Federal Website about Ebay Employees Harrassing Behaviour dating to 2020.

Has anyone had any thoughts about this behaviour by numerous ebay employees in 2020? There seems to be quite a damming report compiled by the US Federal Court. Please see the link below. Any thoughts are appreciated. I do hope these people are gone a...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good night eBay community, sellers, and buyers

Good night to you too, dear eBay community, sellers, and buyers! Whether you're winding down after a successful day of selling or browsing for great deals, I hope you have a restful and peaceful night. May tomorrow bring you more exciting opportuniti...

seller

hi i asked 7 companys if they could do a sticker for me .. this was the only company that said they could .. they sent a pic nothing like i orderd ..on friday night they got nasty to me saying i was lying .. i sent item back but on tuesday night at 8...

:-x...Follow That Song...:-x

A Nag's old Favourite...Me Mum:-x used to play ..... Put the title and the artist of a record you know that has a word /or words linked to the previous record title here. I'll start it off with : Don't it make my Brown eyes Blue -Crystal Gayle

How can this be resolved..

How can my partner verify his identity when the email address isn't one he recognises or uses, and the phone number on the account isn't a valid uk number so any messages go to either an email that isn't used or an invalid number. My partner has had ...

why is it so difficult an issue

I have created a prfile so that i can try and help my partner who is currently locked out of his account with money that WE REALLY NEED sitting in his account. He was told to log out og his account...the problem being an unrecognisable email and phon...

No Customer Service!

About to possibly lose the biggest sale I have ever had on ebay - but buyer cannot accept my offer - and no one available in Customer Service although it is only 20:45.No phone number and "Chat" Unavailalbe!**bleep**! Thanks ebay!!

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Instinct say eBay is better secured

can you trust Amazon to keep your shopping basket private from attackers I've exceeded chatGPT quest. But looks like you need VPN, away from city locations now

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect address

From my tracking information showed my address incorrection. The lodges number and street number and name were correct, but the county and post code were incorrect (they were my previous address county and post code) please check. If necessary please...

INTERESTING STORIES

Hi all!Looking for inspiring stories of human connection through eBay for a short documentary campaign on how buying and selling used goods can be so much more than just an item.Maybe you sold an item that someone bought for their grandparent sufferi...

Warning about MRI scans

Hello. I'd like to urge caution with MRI scans. Hindsight gives 20/20 wisdom, so this is what I think in hindsight: - The human body just isn't meant to be in such strong magnetic fields. It is not built to counter it.- The strong magnetic fields may...

Item not arrived

Hi, any advice on an item that has never recieved. The item had an attempted delivery when I was on holiday. Royal Mail returned the item after 18 days to the Royal Mail Depot in Greenwood. Tracking evidence proved they had recieved it. I first conta...