Photobucket
Message 5521 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

come as you are barbara they let anybody in

Message 5522 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

I'm already joined, verrrrry securely 😄 but If they aren't choosy who they let in well....I ..mean....I'm very particular what dive pub I drink in ;\ so it's best I skip that one :^O;-)

Photobucket
Message 5523 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Message 5524 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Message 5525 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

fairyfoot2

Hello Petal, the more the merrier to gang up on Jeffery. :^O

Oo, sounds like you are in a dilemma there.:^O

I've baked 2 dozen already Barbara, the next will be out of the oven soon, erm, later. :^O

Message 5526 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Um, LATER when you've scoffed them all you mean ]:)

NOW let's see what Fairy's PROMISED ME that hasn't materialised 😮

Muskle Man X 😐

Choccies X 😞

Cream buns XX-(

Not a very good TRACK RECORD FOR A FAIRY now is it :^O;-)

Photobucket
Message 5527 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Don't tell me you ate those poor, poor creatures.....:-( Jeff how could you 😉

Photobucket
Message 5528 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Barbara,

A little fairy told me that she's busy wrapping up a muscle man for you, but's having a problem wrapping the fridge to keep the Cream Buns fresh on the journey, and, er, keeps having to run to the shops to replace get you choccies as she had to test that the choccies she was sending you were good enough for you.  So far, she's not found choccies to satisfy her your high standards, but as soon as she has, the muscle man and the goodies will be on their way to you. ;\

Oops, now she's unwrapped the muscle man, as she forgot to check if he was up to her your high standards, and she accidentally unplugged the fridge so she had to eat the cream buns :_|

The good news is, the muscle man is was perfect :-x and is being re-wrapped, the cream buns have been ordered again and are refrigerated, but the choccies are still proving to be a problem.

I'm sure you'll have everything promised by at least this time next year though.  😄

Message 5529 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Bastcat,

But why would she want to hide muskle~mans heavenly body, surely that's something to be proud of :^O why would she want to hide him away :O...wrapping him up.. I've heard it all now 😉

The cream buns were already awf when she arrived back off her jollies or so she's led me to believe 😉 she scoffed them on the plane..... that's nearer the truth ]:) anyway it's time for me to wrapp up now as i'm off to bed nightie night :^O:-x

Photobucket
Message 5530 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Fairy was wrapping up her prezzies to send to you Barbara, but she had to keep doing "Quality Control" so she had to unwrap him to keep ensuring all was well.  😉   That poor muscle man, the cream buns and the choccies have all been replaced tested many times.  Muskle man even has wrapping paper cuts!  :_|  

Sleep well, dream of muscle man's heavenly body, it may be the nearest  you get to him for a while, due to Fairy's high standards for prezzies she eventually send to friends.  :^O

Message 5531 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Yes, but catbat:^O I mean Bastcat Fairy knows, I don't want, or need anyone testering my choccies I'm more than capable of doing that mysen:^O

As far as the Muskle Man goes I have my own Hunk but he'll do as a spare :-D;-)

I really am going now or I'll be fit for nothing come Tomorrow or should I say later today :^O

Photobucket
Message 5532 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

fairyfoot2

Ah, erm, about my track record Barbara, it's like this you see............um, you know about the muskely man?, well, he is busy, and erm, the choccies and Cream buns need checking, so I am still working on all my promises, rest assured on that 😄 >>>>>>> gulp.:8}

Phew, so pleased you explained all that well Theba, I couldn't have put it better myself, sure Barbara will rest on those thoughts..:-D

fankoo for giving me a stalling time of a year.:-D

Message 5533 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

PORKIES...PORKIES... Fairy's telling PORKIES ;\ How can muskle man be BUSY when he's resting in your DRAWERS 😛  erm,   in future you must remember what you say 😮

Catbat didn't have me convinced although she tried to be 'Lord Protector' :^O I'm no fool 😄

Stalling time eh! 😐 well that just about sums it all up.....in a nutshell....I'm getting nowt:-p;-)

Photobucket
Message 5534 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

fairyfoot2

:^O aww, you are going to get a muskely man as soon as I have finished parcelled him up to send him to you, :-x after he has finished resting in my drawers...........the ones in the kitchen cupboard, not drawers as in drawers..............Oo, me getting all of a tongue twist, I had better get back to how I am normally, and that is to be sooooo quieT. :^O

Message 5535 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

try a cold shower  ;\

Message 5536 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Ha, Ha, that would be impossible :^O 'get back to how I am normally' oh, is that what you call it:^O;-)

Jeff, 'Try a cold shower'.........somehow I don't think it would make much difference,:^O

Just save a bob or two on the hot water :^O;-)

Photobucket
Message 5537 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

I must have offended my playmates they've all scooted off :^O

All together say aww 😉

Ding~dong...Ladies and Gents..I'm sorry to have to make this announcement, ]:) but due to unforeseen circumstances this pub has run out of ALE, 😮 and will be closed until further notice :^O THANK YOU  😛 :^O;-)

Photobucket
Message 5538 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

fairyfoot2

Oooo, um, knock knock.....Barbara don't lock me in,:-( I was in the cellar HIC, testing the HIC corks on the bockles 😄 and I HIC......THUD 😮

Message 5539 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Hears a knocking sound coming from the cellar and finds Fairy slumped in the corner exhausted from all  her banging, and shouting 😮 Soooo seeing as she's responsible for drinking the Pub dry 😐 she will be working behind the bar for NO WAGES till she's payed for what she's guzzled:^O

I think she should join Jeff at 'Alcoholics Annon' X-(;-)

Photobucket
Message 5540 of 5,586
See Most Recent