where are all the drinkers?

come on lindi put that laptop down.

jugs where are you?

My round first what ya all havin?
Message 1 of 5,586
See Most Recent
5,585 REPLIES 5,585

THE BAR IS OPEN

Fairy 😮 It would have been If you hadn't STOMPED SO HARD :^O now the floors gone in and needs repair :_| Are you going to fork out :-D:^O

Photobucket
Message 5421 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

fairyfoot2

😮 ah, erm, of course I will fork out for any damages I made..:-D...........just need to find Jeffery's pink wallet.:^O..............now then, where did I put it. 😮

Message 5422 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Sounds like Jeffrey's got an identity crisis 😮 I mean a Bloke with a pink wallet~I ask yer ;\;-)

Photobucket
Message 5423 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

fairyfoot2

Ah, Jeffery likes to be different, and stand out from the crowd. :^O

Have you seen the shades of socks he wears? 😄 and wow, that hat is um, well, it is bright with the bobble on the top.:^O

Message 5424 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Didn't you mention you had a pink wallet too 😮 I was  wondering whether you and Jeffery were, well, the same personage ]:):^OB-)

Photobucket
Message 5425 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

fairyfoot2

Yep, I got one of them as well, but mine has a pretty pink bow on..:-x

Ah, erm, well, Jeffery is a boy, who lives quite a way from me, in a tent, and he gets tipsy on dwinks.

I am a girl, who lives in a Mansion, with 12 windows, and I don't need to dwink to get tipsy, a 1/4 of wine gums does the trick for me.:^O

Message 5426 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Pleased to hear  that explanation 😄

I do enough whining of my own so I don't need the gums :^O;-)

Photobucket
Message 5427 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

fairyfoot2

True.............:^O OUCH,:O I was only being polite in agreeing with you about your whining. :^O

Message 5428 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

come on ladies stop arguing and get the drinks in X-(

Message 5429 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Jeff, :^O for goodness sake we aren't arguing WEeeeee enjoy pulling each others hair out it's all part of the fun;-):^O

Now that's sorted,:-D a tequila~ sunrise would be nice  :^O You're so kind and VERY generous (((Faaiirry))) what drink would you like Jeff didn't want us ladies paying for our own drinkie~poos, now would YOU Jeff ]:):^O

Photobucket
Message 5430 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

fairyfoot2

Ah, I pulled more of yours Barbara.....lemmeee seee...erm, one, two, three, and a 'arf....:^O

Oo, very kind of you Jeffery, I will have a coca-cola on the rocks please....HIC.:^O

And Barbara would like some crisps and nuts as well, just Barbara would ask, but she is shy see. :^O

Message 5431 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

you will have to get your own drinks

ive lost the use of my legs

Message 5432 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

fairyfoot2

:^O What are you like Jeffery, eeee by gum drops, you get into some scrapes and bottles don't you. :^O

Message 5433 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

It's alright Jeff, We'll go to the bar for you, no problem 😄 we don't need your legs, just your wallet :^O sorry if we confused you;-)

Photobucket
Message 5434 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

Fairy must have sneaked off with Jeff for a night on the booze 😮 and they're both laid flat out somewhere the worse for wear;-)

😉  Or...or they could have been arrested by the Police for... behaviour  likely  😮 to..to .. cause alarm...or distress:^O 

Photobucket
Message 5435 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

i dont think fairy will be one this forum today she was totally out of it last night----she really cant

hold her drink    :_| 

Message 5436 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

I was right then! you two was out boozing together 😉 Just nurse her back to health and drag I mean coax her back on here 😄

But...but... whatever you do ~don't give her anymore booze :^O

AND THAT'S AN ORDER!!]:);-)

Photobucket
Message 5437 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

fairyfoot2

HIC...erm, I mean Screeeeeeech.. I am here, and um, well, I can explain my absence.......erm, maybe Jeffery you could explain for me while I place my ORDER..

Cream BunS

Choccies

Sweeties

erm...now let me think......ah, and...........oh, hehe, um, Hello Barbara, how yah' doin'? :^O

Message 5438 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

an order barbara----------well mines a pint and a large gin for fairy i only full over sometimes foot

Message 5439 of 5,586
See Most Recent

THE BAR IS OPEN

o i forgot to tell you about the pictures watch this space not you footloose  😮

Message 5440 of 5,586
See Most Recent