Item not arrived

Hi, any advice on an item that has never recieved. The item had an attempted delivery when I was on holiday. Royal Mail returned the item after 18 days to the Royal Mail Depot in Greenwood. Tracking evidence proved they had recieved it. I first contacted the seller as soon as I found this out from the local RM depot when I attempted collection. 21 July. They said they would give me a refund, they didn't. They said they work post another item, they haven't. I have had continual contact with them and keep getting promises to send another item or provide an alternative solution. I have been asking for a refund since July. There is no option on the item to ask ebay to step in as the seller has placed the item as awaiting delivery.... Where do I go with this?

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Item not arrived

You aren't eligible for an Ebay Refund. Sellers are covered by Ebay when Attempted Delivery is made by the Carrier. For future reference the Ebay Money Back Guarantee does only cover you for 30 days from the Estimated Delivery Date.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Item not arrived

you may not be able to get help from ebay, but you might with your payment provider, so worth trying them, because either way, you haven`t received what you paid for and if the seller has got it back, they should refund, if only for morale reasons.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Item not arrived

This may not be the easiest way but it should work. If you go to your purchase history and click on I wish to cancel an order the page that comes up should have a 'Tell us what you think' Top Right. Click on that, the next page should have a contact 'costumer services' link. Click on that should allow you to start a refund....  Cheers. Mike

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent