£250 voucher

I've just received a email in my junk folder from eBay telling me that they're giving me a £250 voucher to spend on the site and a voucher code to redeem it. Sounds to good to be true which generally means that it is. Has anybody else received such generosity from eBay?
Regards Ross.
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

£250 voucher

I haven't received one for a while but not too long ago my spam folder was bombarded daily with offers of an ebay gift card.

I think the fact the email has gone into your junk folder says it all.

Merry Everything & A Happy Always 🙂
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

£250 voucher

Yes I just received a email saying I've got gold for my feedback and I would receive 10.00
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

£250 voucher

I have also got an email in spam about claiming £250 voucher!! In the bin!!
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

£250 voucher

I've been getting these everyday since rejoining e-Bay a couple of months.

It's not just e-Bay, I get them from Boots, M&S, British Airways and others. All well known companies and it all started when I rejoined e-Bay. It's probably e-Bay or sellers that use e-Bay, selling your e-mail address to all and sundry.

When it first started I was getting about 40-50 a day and now it's down to about 6-8. They go straight to spam and I just delete them

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

£250 voucher

These have been quiet in the last week. but checked this morning and I have nearly 50 Spam e-mails (4 an hour). Different companies this time, so amongst BA and M&S, I've had them from Sainsburys, IKEA and Aldi

All offering vouchers. Apparently Aldi have been trying to get in touch with me "to thank me for" ......... I've never shopped at Aldi

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

£250 voucher

May I have dat
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent