Buyer changing their mind on retunring an item.
Summary: lu_166603 initiated a discussion on a buyer deciding to retract a decision to return an item. papso22 responded, but specifics of the conversation were not provided, as the content for both posts was listed as 'None.' The discussion did not contain additional details or conclusions.
Hi there,
So I sold an item, the item was sent to the Ebay authenticator and passed authentication. I had sold the item for a over half the value due to not having the original paperwork, however the item did have the original brand card that told you what the item was etc.
I agreed a price with the buyer, they recieved the item and decided to return it because they weren't happy the paperwork wasn't included. I explained that the price had been lowered because of the lack of paperwork and the item had been authenticated as genuine. The buyer then decided to keep them and said they would cancel the return but this has not happened and the money is still on hold. I have screen shot the messages through ebay.
Where do I go from here.?
Many thanks
papso22
Mentor4 months agoYou will just have to wait for the case to time out. If you haven't issues a return label you should do that or the buyer could escalate the case, get a refund, and keep the item. If the label isn't used you won't be charged.