Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Feedback

Seller did not feedback our transaction. I sent them a message but with no response.As a buyer I paid immediately. When package received, part of the item was not dispatched.I mentioned it in a message very politely, they apologised and sent it after...

Unsecured location

Why are eBay not demanding the seller to give the parcel delivery information to the buyer so they can raise a case against the courier. When they clear have information that show it was let in unsecured location

Possible outcomes regarding return / chargeback

Regarding one of the phones I sold, the buyer opened a return request on eBay with a reason 'Just didn't like it'. He stated that the phones colour looked different in the picture to that in reality. So in essence, he could have opened a not as descr...

Cant retract a offer

I've been lookin at buy a ps5 and I had made an offer on one then I got an offer from a friend and I've tried to cancel the offer it's not letting me

New Royal Mail Postage Costs

Hi, I normally use signed for at my local post office. I am thinking of changing to Tracked 48 from next week as the prices seem better. It says you can do this now from a post office but my post office still doesn't know anything about the changes.....

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 41 replies
  • 2 kudos

Buyer collected

I had several items listed that were bought by one person. This person collected them. I marked them as paid and dispatched but now I have red reminder to dispatch these. I have deleted the items but it still shows? any ideas please thanks

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Listing pictures dull and lacklustre

I've noticed for the last several weeks that whenever I add pictures to my listings, the colour of the items in the pictures are dull and murky.When I'm listing, I upload the pictures and initially they seem ok. but as soon as I've clicked the DONE b...

683A7AAF-0B96-482E-B8A4-A51BF07A6BDE.jpeg

expected delivery dates, ebay misleading buyers

Can ebay do something about their estimated delivery dates, twice this morning i have had buyers messaging me asking where there items are, the products were sold on the 25th of March, with a 2 day handling time, and second class postage, and ebay ar...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positive feedback count declining

Could someone please explain how every so often my positive feedback count declines by 2 or 3 numbers? I've searched for this answer & all I can find is that it would minus 1 with each negative feedback? But on my profile I don't have any neutral or ...

Theft

eBay caused this issue, providing an optional delivery address, I chose Hollington News, eCP:BFQUZBDR 143 Battle Road,St. Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex TN37 7AE, address permanently closed, me not receiving the parcel, twice evri couldn't deliver it 1...

Postage advice please!

Please help and forgive me for being stupid!!I want to sell a pair of Fly boots in fab condition with the original box.The box makes them slightly bigger than a medium parcel 45.5cm wide.I want to post Royal Mail track 48 as they are the only company...

Report seller keeps saying ran into problems tried at least 5 times very frustrating as received abu

Tried reporting seller as gave honest feedback wasn't nasty as since have received offensive messages. I've tried reporting seller more than 5 times on different occasions and been told ran into problems try again later I've tried again later over an...

Selling

Hi I've had an eBay account for a number of years,and used to sell as well as buy items.But had so many bad experiences over the years decided to just buy.However thought I'd try and start to sell again and have sold an item but seller has zero feedb...

No filters

I have tried to access the filters on Ebay for the last few days with no luck.Where have they gone? It's as bad as Amazon now.Extremely frustrating.Thank goodness for Vinted.

Warning - Buy it Now listings not running for a full month

Just listed a Buy it Now and it is showing ending on 3rd March. I had around 100 listings auto-renew today half are finishing on the 3rd March whilst the remainder are finishing on the 4th March. These were sequential listings in order that buyers ca...

User avatar by Guide
  • 65 replies
  • 2 kudos

Selling list

I've had two items removed from sale due to them containing alcohol.Can any one advise me how to remove them from my selling list?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with possible scam

Hi everyone. I recently sold a handheld gaming console and now i was asked for a refund even though i stated i don't accept returns. The buyer is stating that the item is defective and will not power on, but that is not true as it was tested before s...

• 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

Hi, How do i contact ebay by message to ask tem to remove a old card fom my account? Ive already added a new card to pay for items, i want the old card removing that it says is there for them to take payments from but it is expired and old now. I can...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Collection

I've made a sale and the buyer has collected the item in person. He could not find having received a proof of collection qr code for me to enter. He signed the invoice to confirm he has collected it. How do I mark the sale as collected without the co...

Linearcalipers2

this company takes your money and items dont turn up, waited 6 months for my order, said they posted it, blah blah blah, chinese scam company, please beware people .no help from ebay aswell, not good ebay

Resolved! Nectar page disabled

My nectar page on eBay says temporarily disabled, go to Nectar customer services. I have tried every solution they have given to me, with the result being, my account is linked from their end with no problems. So the problem is at eBay end. Please ca...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements