Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

International Sales Decline

For a few weeks now I have seen a huge drop in my international sales on Ebay. Pre-Brexit around 60% of my sales were to outside of the UK. Post-Brexit that dropped to circa 40%. Back in January, February time it was still around 40% but now it has d...

Resolved! EAN & MPN numbers

I want to sell an item on eBay but I do not have the EAN and MPN numbers, I have looked at similiar items for sale on eBay but they do not match. When I tried to publish my item for sale it was rejected. What do I do next?

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

Why is the Evri next day label disappearing ?

This is not the first time this problem has happened when a buyer chooses evri next day delivery. I simply don’t have a label in my account to buy, but there is a simple standard evri 3-4 day, I noticed this is not the first time, and with some order...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Seller using different courier after purchase went through

Hello, I bought an item with £12 DPD next day shipping but when I received the dispatch notification, they provided a royal mail tracking number instead. I assume this means they are using a different courier instead without my consent. I would like ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need - Help regarding a buyer

Hi Everyone, I hope you can help me. I sold an item to a buyer 3 Weeks ago, I posted it at my post office which cost me £5 more to send at almost £10, lately I haven't had much time in order to get the true postage so I thought id get on with it. So ...

Global Shipping Programme woes (GSP)

Dear fellow sellers, I am writing this message in the hopes that other sellers have also experienced a similar problem with the GSP. I have items enrolled in the GSP, offered and managed by eBay and it is third-party logistics. Unfortunately, it seem...

printed postage labels

hi folks... ive just recently started to print and pay for ebay postage labels... a lot of my items are small, therefore just standard post.... the problem is, even tho the item is scanned at the post office, and the tracking code shows up on the det...

Photo's not opening from sellers

Hi, I have clicked on some items in e bay that I was considering purchasing and where the image should be, there is a saquare with a small question mark. I have a mac airbook and have already gone into preferences, privacy and reset. I have no idea w...

Charged for international posatge incorrectly

I've been charged 40p for international postage when my item is going to Staffordshire. (see attached) I can see that the buyer is registered in Australia, but his postal address is England. Ebay have stated that the charge is because the item is bei...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting over 10 weeks and counting for eBay to acknowledge my complaint and offer a refund.

KEF Coda 9.2 Floor standing speakers£75.00 Item subtotalSold on: 9 JanYou marked as paid a) I listed the above item for sale in the UK, stating collection only late 2023 b) Some guy from Poland buys the item. c) I contact him and he informs me he mad...

I dont trust the seller

Hello. I bought an item that came late and also does not work. The seller says NO RETURN but I tell him it's not working. I ask ebay to get involved and now the man saying he will put a claim in against me and charge me for postage for sending it bac...

Verify debit card

For some reason eBay can’t seem to verify my debit card, they say there is a block on it by my bank, have spoken to bank and they say this in not the case and there is no problem with my card. What to do? Have tried contacting an agent but get that s...

Selling a motorbike

I'm selling my motorbike here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/305520097358 but when I search for the bike, as if I was a potential customer browsing, it doesn't come up. For example, if I search for BMW R1200 GS with a price parameter of £8k to £9k, other...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer raises bogus refund claim. eBay chasing me. Buyer reported. How long until resolution?

Garmin Forerunner 30 GPS Running WatchDate sold 15 Apr 2024Date buyer paid 15 Apr 2024Delivery Date 19 Apr 2024Request amount £25.00On hold amount £25.00Held from payouts until the request is complete. I will start this by saying I just posted anothe...

Seller ignoring

How do I report a seller who offered 12 months warranty on a mobile fone, and refuses to respond to any messages I send......please don't tell me to contact citizens advice, the number of people on here who have done this and been told you've no chan...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements