Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Agent

How do I contact a agent please? I bought something from a seller, which was advertised as two but only sent one. I'm returning it, but the seller continues to sell two items on her page but sending only one

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay has cancelled an order

I have sold an item on eBay, buyer collecting today. I looked on eBay this morning and it's come up cancelled but neither me or the buyer has cancelled. The buyer drove 3 hours to collect this item. We don't understand what's happened.

David Breen

the next 6 names were all purchased from a job lot of autographs from the 40's/50's+60's that I purchasedDavid Breene was at Chelsea on trial in 1963/64 playing 4 games for there south east Counties side

William Kilpatrick

Willie Kilpatrick was on on Chelsea's books in 1939.he signed up with the Army serving in Africa.He came home on leave to play 1 game in 1942 and then appears in Chelsea's reserve team playing 15 games in season 1945/46

Watch list items

When my watch list items end they disappear, very frustrating as i cant see how much they sell for

Fake item

Hi all,, I purchased a piece from from a customer overseas for and it's quite clearly a fake,,the seller won't refund and when I opened a case and they said that they couldn't see a problem with the description of the item and then closed the case,,s...

Bugs Bugs Bugs

Seem to be encountering lots of bugs the past few days.Examples - try to refund excess postage paid to a buyer on the screen where you select a reason it says "Page did not load, lets try that again." Sending a buyer an offer from a message it just c...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58708 replies
  • 3 kudos

Fraudulent returns

So in the last couple of months I sold quite a lot of phones and I had a small supply of brand new sealed phones. With these, I've had a nightmare on eBay. Some of them were bought by genuine buyers but around half were by fraudulent buyers. They wou...

Standard promotion fees

Can anyone tell me how to turn off or adjust standard promotion fees please?I have just seen a similar request on here where a reply implied the seller asking the question couldn't possibly have set these fees by accident because it takes 2 clicks. I...

VAT Deregistration

My rolling 12 month sales total is well under £80K and I want to deregister. I have been watching this board for some time now and noted how some have had accounts suspended or even deleted over this. I would obviously rather continue paying vat if d...

Stuck at MC Centre, what should I do?

Buyer has raised a case stating item has not arrived posted Tracked48 (see tracking advising this below), I've been to the post office who are stumped as no reason stated. Desperately trying to contact Royal Mail but it's impossible, I've raised a cl...

IMG_1862.jpeg

Change Of Postage

Bought an item on EBay which seller said was free postage with Royal Mail tracked 48. I received a so called tracking number which was not the usual format for a tracked 48. Contacted the seller who said that they sent the item second class. I had bo...

De registration of VAT

We are having a issue with de registration of vat on our eBay account. We have provided the information of deregistration from HMRC. This has been forwarded several times now. E bay are asking for a exemption letter from HMRC which we believe does no...

Item returned

I have tried to get in contact with ebay but it has proved difficult. Hope someone can help. A buyer bought an item and the courier tried to deliver it 3 times - it has now been sent back to me. The buyer still wants the item so do I refund the buyer...

Blocked by a Seller

Hi all. I am disabled and have ti get my Carer to pick up my ebay items I buy from local click and collect store.I missed a old Piece of glass by Greener and asked Seller if relisting. He/She said yes, and would put in on for £24 but as Buy it now.Wh...

Technology issues

iPad has starting not showing photos in watch list. I have to click on each one to see the details. Very annoying. Anyone else had this problem and can help please?

First VAT return

I'm doing my first VAT returns and would like some advice on here.I'm registered as a business seller and charge VAT on my items which is collected by ebay.My question is, how is that VAT reported to HMRC and how do I report that on my VAT return.FYI...

‘Empty box’ return

Today I received a return. Item sold, iPhone 15 pro, brand new and sealed. The reason for returning was that the phone doesn't switch on at all. When I received the return, the package contained a packet of wipes and 3 batteries, I assume to help mak...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

non payment/part payment

Looking for some advice. Someone bought an old van off me and paid a deposit and said they'd come and pick it up and pay the rest on collection. That was last year. I recieved a message last December saying could i wait a while for pick up. I agreed,...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How are the clothes going folks?

Got a few vintage items - being an old git - But thinking about the effort need to list clothes and the cost of postage & packing is putting me off listing them. Esp now it seems the warmer weather is here and I could be out in the garden. Can you co...

Buyer has changed mind after posting

I sold a text book and was listed as £4 postage with the Royal Mail. The postage was actually over £12 so I decided to post with EVRI instead which was £7. Either way, I was out of pocket. I messaged them straight away explaining the situation and ga...

Buyer haggling with the price

Purchaser bought the item but is now messaging asking for more photos, which I've sent, and is now asking to reduce the price and he will pay today. It was sold on Thursday evening and this has been going on since. Can I withdraw from the sale?

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ebay countdown clock wrong

hello A few times in the past week i have noticed the ebay count down claims to be for example 18.29 and is counting down from a reasonably fresh search, but the atomic clock is 18.30. And so the buyer waits for the last 10 seconds or so to bid, but ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements