Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Item unabale to deliver due to damage in transit

Hi im new to selling on Ebay, i sold a set of stoneware jars. I shipped thruthe packlink on ebay, and dropped the parcel into the local Evri shop. Then The customer contacted me to ask for a refund , as when tracking the parcel on Evri, she discovere...

selling

when i sell something for a reasonable price i either get a silly low offer or ebay encourages me to send offedrs which then lowers the cost of the item further so you dont get much for the item ,should i increase the selling amount and just hope for...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58594 replies
  • 3 kudos

New Royal Mail Postage Costs

Hi, I normally use signed for at my local post office. I am thinking of changing to Tracked 48 from next week as the prices seem better. It says you can do this now from a post office but my post office still doesn't know anything about the changes.....

Royal Mail issues?

Anyone else having problems with purchasing Lables seems there is a Royal mail experiancing issues at the moment, Nothing on the website Anyone know whats going on?

Changes to search facilities

Options on search in Motors, Motorcycles, Cars, Classic cars have changed for the worse over the last few days, unable to even opt for the most basic parameters such as nearest first or put a price limit on the vehicles, this is beyond a joke when ca...

Large Letter QR code - To add or not to add

Hi everyone, I recently come back to selling and I remember back when QR codes came out with Large Letters they were a hit and miss with scans. Has it got better these days? I have been adding the QR delivery confirmation codes for recent orders but ...

Insertion fee

Добрый день. Когда я хочу разместить объявление, я получаю некоторую плату за размещение. Я хочу знать, что это такое, с чем это связано, какой предел.

clipboard_image_8f1cfaeec2fea060.jpg

Global shipping

I've sold an item through global shipping program, uk to USA. First time I've done this and I've received no global shipping address from ebay even though I've opted in. Any ideashow I find the address please

Check out discounts

I purchased an item with a discount code to be redeemed at checkout. When I went through check out I ended up paying the full amount. I contacted the seller straight away and he responded immediately and said it was a eBay thing. I don't fund my PayP...

Royal Mail collection page not working

The page where you book a collection isn't allowing you to book any collections on Royal Mail I have been trying for over an hour and it is showing the error message that no collections can be booked. Just so you are all aware - No idea when it will ...

Defect Rate Calculation

My girlfriends account is under restriction due to defect rate above 2% after she cancelled 5 orders last year when items had been damaged due to flooding. Fully understand why thats happened (even though its extremely harsh). Since then the defect r...

Resolved! £50 Item failed after 4 months

Hey Folks, Bought "2X Genuine P108 18V 6.0Ah Li-Ion Battery for Ryobi RB18L50 Battery ONE+ RB18L40"". When they arrived, as expected sadly based on the price, these where not Genuine. After sending a few messages to the seller and trying to leave a o...

Resolved! Ebay and taxes for a private seller.

I read in the papers that there are changes afoot and anything over 1,000 a year in sales will have to be declared, yet I've gone onto the HMRC site, put in all relevant details, and it says I don't have to declare unless I've sold things worth over ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 115 replies
  • 7 kudos

Global Shipping Programme

UK Seller - I decided to add the Global Shipping Programme to a few of my listings to see how it works - but after just one day had a buyer trying to buy from Jersey (Channel Islands) and being asked to pay £32.00 shipping/customs etc - when UK to fr...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements