Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Favourite seller list

I have just gone to my list of favourte sellers and there is a little red circle with an exclamation mark in the middle next to each one. No idea why? Has anyone else seen this?

Reducing Advertised Postage Cost

Also for a Current Purchased item.. could you provide detailsASAPhow to change P&p chargeA genuine mistake was made..!£12.94Usual charge £2.94+ or more. How can this be changed.? Other than doing a partial refund.? Please reply ASAP. Thank You

Ebay Authenticity Guarantee

Hello, I purchased a 9ct gold bracelet through ebay authentication service and everything goes smoothly. A month later I sell the same bracelet through ebay authenticity guarantee and the authentication team fail the inspection on the bracelet not ha...

Relist classified ad that the buyers cancelled

Just listed a vehicle this morning classified ad with best offer some guy has accepted my counter offer then immediately messaged to request cancellation iv just noticed iv been charged £19.99 again to relist the advert is there anyway way to get the...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58739 replies
  • 3 kudos

EBay's corrupt Search Engine

It's become very hard to sell on eBay as the competition is fierce. That is why "keyword spamming" is so wrong and unfair: you list a "porcelain teapot" and, then, in the search for "porcelain teapot" you find many items that are not teapots nor porc...

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 8.59.41 PM.png Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 8.39.39 PM.png

No Reply option available in Community Forum

I can not find a Reply option for posts in the Forum.Is this because there is a time limit to reply to a post ie: within a week or month of it appearing?When a Solution has been accepted does that close the post preventing any more replies?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't verify my age with American Express

I'm trying to buy some cutlery and I got asked to verify my age by entering a credit card. I use an American Express credit card for all my ebay transactions, but I went ahead and reentered my details. It tells me 'A debit card can't be used to verif...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Post purchase marketing emails from seller

I recently got an email from a seller, after I bought from them on eBay, offering a future discount & with a link to their own (non eBay) shop. I didn't know that sellers could access my email address, I now understand they can, but surely it's not o...

Questions about Turnover & £1k Tax-free allowance ?

Hello all since Januray 2024 i have been trying to understand the meaning of ' turnover ' in tax so for an example let's say i listed & sold an item for £10 (that being the sold price before a payout is sent out) and as for the payout i get about £8....

New Royal Mail label layout

Why have they changed the label layout to include certificate of posting underneath the label, now I'm not able to print them on a 4 label sheet, have had to print them on A4 paper and cut them out to sellotape on.Am I the only person this has happen...

Not Allowing Bidding?

Is there something up with ebay's IT today? I've cleared the cookies from my browser. Rebooted, and I still can't bid on a couple of items. When I press to increase a bid, the bidding section then has a blue line around. When I press on bid, it doesn...

Chinese counterfeit J201s

The J201 is a vintage (no longer in production) JFET transistor for which there is no modern equivalent and which is particularly sought after by builders of guitar pedals. There are hundreds of listings from China for J201s at really cheap prices bu...

buy it now reached but auction is still live

Hi. An item i'm currently selling with a buy it now option seems to have glitched. The buyer has bought the item, but the listing is still live. The help section is confirming the item has been purchased. When I try and revise the listing, buy it now...

Connecting Nectar card

Hi all,I'm trying to connect my nectar card, but for some reason it says my account is not in the UK.i'm trying to connect my nectar card, but for some reason it says my account is not in the UK. It is in the UK I am able to sell items and link my ba...

IMG_6451.png

David Breen

the next 6 names were all purchased from a job lot of autographs from the 40's/50's+60's that I purchasedDavid Breene was at Chelsea on trial in 1963/64 playing 4 games for there south east Counties side

What’s the scam?

Wife wants to resupply with oil of Olay.its £6.50 a bottle in shops.1 - See it for £4.50 a bottle on eBay and I order 5 bottles.Get a shipped and delivered message within 2 minutes if each other. After 10 days I ask for a refund due to non delivery. ...

Royal mail 'certificate of postage'

So I've been using royal mail for sending my parcels, been using a mix of 2nd class and 48 hour tracked. Today on a delivery I've had 'certificate of postage' needed to be printed as well as the label, I've never had this needed to be printed before ...

ebay funs on hold

I Recently sold a item an eBay. brought the posted label went to the post office. post office would not except the label because it was wrong. posted it anyway frist class. but no tracking number I have contact the buyer to explain the issue and ask ...

Refund Shenanigans

I bought 2 items but only 1 arrived,the tracking info was incorrect and claimed both had arrived.the seller didn't believe me and neither did eBay so l appealed and eBay decided to believe me and I was emailed to say that I'd had a refund processed w...

2nd chance offers unavailable..........why is nothing being done to fix this??

For the past month thousands of sellers income has been reduced because of a glitch in the system. Sellers cannot send out 2nd chance offers..........buyers just get a message stating "The seller does not post to your area". EBAY TECH DEPT. PLEASE FI...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements